Sonic Adventure 2 Model Pack

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
you should pm ReCkOninG of FirE for that,

chakra nice pack :D!!! i love it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh crap, i always forget to read the first post :p. Ok then, I will have to ask him, cause this could be something fun to do :p.

Best answers
Weres the sprits like ring blast and stuff dont need sonic doing a kamahamahmah.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Model Review
Thank you for this review, i basically agree with everything you said here.

1) The sounds only suck cuz of the half life, they actually sound pretty good using real player and stuff, personally, i cant wait to use them in one of my movies. There are some extra sounds in there cuz i forgot to clean up the folder :S

2) I think Reckoning did a great job on sonic's spikes. I didn't expect these models to be perfect cuz this was out of replying to a request generously, never expected top-notch work. He actually made 3 super sonic models incase i sued evm. Sonic the ehdgehog 2 super sonic, sonic adventure 2 super sonic (the one in the pack) and hyper sonic, which is a pinkish super sonic with a gold lining. Reckoning never made a shadow model, all I did was edit the super sonic skin to look like him.

3) Ah, the skinning was hard, since it was my first for a half life model. He said the skin map he made was sloppy, but i didnt really care. I know the eyes seem a bit choppy, and it would of looked better if it had mouth/brow muscles, anotehr reason why I wshould learn hwo to model. The shoes were tricky to match up, but I think i got shadow's down well.

4) I love the animation; the new combos, new basicm elee hit, idle stance, running. I did kind of notice that the arms didnt flow with the legs, but they actually just move at a slgiht delay, making his skating look "graceful" it looked a hell lot better than it used to.

5) The map of Shadow's skating test was Ape_City, to simulate Radical Highway :p

6) I got the cross hair form Daviskwan's sprite pack on esf-world

thenamekman said:
Kamehameha thing
The only new sprite was a blue shield like in the game, but it wasn't mind, so i didnt include it, it can be found on esf-world. I didn't change any sprites because Gohan (sonic) is not the only character that uses a kamehameha or masenko, so it would change goku's, krillin's, and Cell's sprites as well.

Best answers
So no one nos were sonic sprits are at ?There wuss some at a site but i lost then any one no were some are?And i deleted last post.

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
both those questions should be asked with PM's >_>

dont do it again.
What questions ?
As far as i can see it's giving feedback to the modeller on what he thinks should be changed.. i mean, that is what he's asking for right? o_O

On topic: I think it looks kinda cool.. though i'm not a huge fan of Sonic, i think it's nicely done..
Not much to crit, only the spike on the side of his head looks like it's been pasted on.. there is a visible line where it's attached.. looks kinda ugleh.. fix that and it's quite okay.. :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sentient said:
What questions ?
As far as i can see it's giving feedback to the modeller on what he thinks should be changed.. i mean, that is what he's asking for right? o_O

On topic: I think it looks kinda cool.. though i'm not a huge fan of Sonic, i think it's nicely done..
Not much to crit, only the spike on the side of his head looks like it's been pasted on.. there is a visible line where it's attached.. looks kinda ugleh.. fix that and it's quite okay.. :)
Actually, it's just a skin bugm what with the smallest detail stretching out

Best answers
Nice models, but it's s shame that the Sonic model was madefor Gohan and not Goku. I still put Sonic in for Goku, even if some of the animations are incorrect. Also, the model isn't thatdetailed, theshoes andface look distorted. I'd also like to see a Knuckles model, it would be cool to see a 'robotnik' Knuckles, with a backward R and a foward R together on his forehead, like Majin Vegeta with the M.

Best answers
hey i want this but the download link is expired :( it looks really cool and the skating is awesome!

Best answers
well....the models are verry nice...but that sonic walk it is just fweaky...and funny those skinny bones left ,right...but hey....thats what sonic looks like and moves.....
GJ

Best answers
does anyone has a new link for me as well cause this one doesnt seem to make connection looks like the site is under construction or something :cry:

thnx

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UchihaSasukeNL said:
does anyone has a new link for me as well cause this one doesnt seem to make connection looks like the site is under construction or something :cry:

thnx
This thread is well over a month old, I know your new so this is just a heads up. Nbext time dont post in threads that are over two weeks old, anything over that amount of timne is considered a dead thread.

Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom