Sonic Adventure 2 Model Pack

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have gotten some questions about where I got the Sonic and Shadow models from. ReCkOninG of FirE was generous enough to respond to my request for a sonic model. After finishing it, he notcied he coulda of modled and skinmapped it to a far better extent, but I was satisphied, so I went and skinned both Sonic and Super sonic, made a Shadow and Super Shadow from the Super Sonic model, gave them a sound pack, and some custom animations. I still have to finish a couple of animations, but here are some screenshots and a movie if you are interested.

http://img172.echo.cx/my.php?image=sonicmodelvideoscene15vj.swf

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
nice :D i am busy with some models 2.. but not for release.. well not now haha.. good to see someone active with a sonic pack :D good job keep it up :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy hell!

Chakra, when I saw your siggy, I thought it would be awesome to play as Sonic characters in ESF :D And now you can! Great idea! I'd love to check them out when the pack is done :D

EDIT: The Flash thing doesn't really work for me, btw. I do hear sound, but all I see is white, nothing else. :x

Best answers
thats nice,whatsup with the skin tough.and who does it replace?

Best answers
oh **** them things look tight i cant wait till its done ima **** someone up wit shadow. shadow is dat ****in dude seriously :laff:

Best answers
0_o nice models ... something weird about the shadow 1 tho..

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
looks cool :D your new flash good job :)

Best answers
hmm

shadow runs COMPLETELY different on Sonic adventure 2

actually he dosent even run, he skates

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what does that have to do with these models?

please keep on topic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They could use better skins :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
what does that have to do with these models?

please keep on topic.
Sorry to interupt, but he is keeping on topic, somewhat. He is saying that the way his model runs is different from that of the actual design. Meaning, he should change the animation to match it. So technically, he is on topic because he is talking about the models animation. Moving on, good job on the sonic/shadow pack, but the alternate forms (transformations) could use some work.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well he IS skatting, it's just i haven't really gotten the hang of the skating animation down :/

As for the skin, the head was very ahrd to skin because the slitghtest dot was warped. I'm surprised you can even make out the skins with such low queality movies.

Best answers
Blah i skinmapped that months ago so it isnt really the top jjob. this was just meant to be a fufilled request but i see its turned into something more =)

I guess that main thing is just to have sonic ingame, i dont really like the model that much anyway but for sonic fans meh i guess this will be enough xD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
Very nice indeed, I don't know but it's just a suggestion..maybe you can make goku as knuckles or something...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks really nice! And that skating animation is pretty nice too. But it sounds like you haven't made a sound for FinalFlash...
OffTopic:
1)Where did you get that crosshair?
2)ReCkOnInG oF fIrE why does your sig say "reckoging of fire"?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
both those questions should be asked with PM's >_>

dont do it again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
F'shizzle! +downloads pack+ I'm gonna check this out right away!

EDIT: I love the pack! It could use some more work, like in the skins (especially around the eyes and the whole front in general). Also, Shadow's spikes should be a little shorter and should have a more pronounced edge to them.

Most of the sounds are pretty good, though some are reused too often or are of very differeng quality. Sonic's sounds are, on average, pretty good, and I especially like the transformation sounds, but Shadow's sounds are kinda.. blah. There's even some Vegeta sounds in there. I can understand though, if this is done because there was a lack of good Shadow sounds, but I thought I should bring it up nonetheless.

I'm no expert at modelling, but I think both models could do with a few more polies to smoothen it out a little.

Oh yeah, and Sonic's shoes look a little off. The skin around the feet, and the white band thing around his shoes in particular, seems a little out of order. I think the white band should be a little slimmer?

I love some of the animations, and I was pleasantly surprised to see Sonic's idle animation where he does the stretching thing. :3 Oh, and it's been mentioned before, but Shadow's skating motion should really be fixed. He basically takes two 'steps' for each time he swings his arms, but he's supposed to swing his arms with each step. Just thought I'd add that.

In all, I really do like the pack. Give it a little more work and it'll be just fine. I'll use it regardless, especially the Sonic model. Nice work!

Also, Chakra-X, please tell me what map that was where you were showing off Shadow's skating animation? Just PM it to me, please. :3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate to say it, but i love this pack, i think you did a very good job, im a huge sonic fan ^_^. But do you mind if i reskin it and post my reskin here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom