Something great is comming, im feeling !!! :D

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think it's refreshing to see people so optimistic, when we've had so many other people be extremely pessimistic in the past.
I agree... those "ESF is dead" or "pros killed ESF...theres nothing else to be done" threads were really getting annoying.. considering the lack of significant updates it might be somewhat understandable, but then again nobody really knows about the effort thats being put into modifying an engine the way it was never meant to be used, in other words, extraordinary amounts of coding and endless hours of scripting are always overlooked by the ignorant.

So yeah keep at it devs.

:cool:

Best answers
If it is what I'm thinking, I'm waiting, hoping, wishing for it for years ;D

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You bet it, i´m not a long time registered user in this forum, but i´m whaiting for 1.3 since the beggining, and i can sense the good vibe around this game specialy now.

Best answers
No ESF will not move to the source engine
and don't need, esf is a very nice game in the Half Life Engine!

ESF 1.3 will be the best game of Dragon Ball for PC!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But yeah, there is lots of stuff going on behind the scenes.
Like the abandoning of Dragonball Z for Naruto? Or, are you going to give us orgasms far better than the ones experienced from sex, by creating a DragonballxNaruto crossover game?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No we decided to scrap Dragonball and Naruto and focus on Sailor Moon J/K

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, according to my sources, Vegeta is partially correct. The team is infact ditching DBZ altogether. Their not turning the game into Naruto, however, but are instead basing it on the hit Japanese anime series Nishiyotohamasha.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No we decided to scrap Dragonball and Naruto and focus on Sailor Moon J/K
I knew A-18 in ESF had to mean something....what is the button to transform into sailor uranus?

Best answers
all we can do now is wait and wonder whats going on with the mod!!

to be honest im not wanting a lot of new features.. im wanting an open beta without bugs.. i think its important to get the things 100% completed before starting to work in something new, and i know there isnt billions of bugs anymore..

the best for ya!

Best answers
okay since i am not in the team anymore man thats been a year i am going to come clean about whats coming. i am sorry dev team and beta team, what the team have been working on is the anual esf Dev/Beta team swimsuit contest they have been waxing and getting tanned. you know i could be banned for telling you this =p

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
okay since i am not in the team anymore man thats been a year i am going to come clean about whats coming. i am sorry dev team and beta team, what the team have been working on is the anual esf Dev/Beta team swimsuit contest they have been waxing and getting tanned. you know i could be banned for telling you this =p
I'd pay to see DJ-Ready in a bikini.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know I sould not say this i might get banned from the tteam bug here goes all the caracters will be cahnge with the team (KidBoy will be in the game and have the powers of Dabura and so on) Aned they will all be naked

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
I know I sould not say this i might get banned from the tteam bug here goes all the caracters will be cahnge with the team (KidBoy will be in the game and have the powers of Dabura and so on) Aned they will all be naked
Uhm... what?

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
all we can do now is wait and wonder whats going on with the mod!!

to be honest im not wanting a lot of new features.. im wanting an open beta without bugs.. i think its important to get the things 100% completed before starting to work in something new, and i know there isnt billions of bugs anymore..

the best for ya!
true... I agree with this, but graphic (eyecandy bugs) aren't really that important. What the team must focus on IMO are the game-crashing bugs.
Those need to be eraticated.

Best answers
true... I agree with this, but graphic (eyecandy bugs) aren't really that important. What the team must focus on IMO are the game-crashing bugs.
Those need to be eraticated.
yeah.. we can play with missing animation but we cant play when the game crashes... btw the open beta is nearly stable.. i experienced very few crashes in this new release...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom