Some suggestions on Attacks

Best answers
I like the SBC, but it is easily abused by my couisn/best friend Elliott-Sama (AKA WOLFY ). I would like the SBC to have a slower charge when you go for maxiumum (past half way), a smaller blast radius (its huge! so pretty...death to Nevetes!), and a piercing effect (hole in chest at maxiumum power,resulting in either instant death or continueous "slow" life loss until at 2 health).

1. Version 1 Big Bang (used against Reecom and, as SS, Android 19)-already in game"Ki Ball" Large Blast Radius,pretty quick charge, fast speed, great damage,etc.
2. Version 2 BB (used against Jeice)-looks like a giant flame wave(Trunks..Piccolo..) "Ki Stream/Wave" Engulf (Ki Blob effect with much more damage), average charge, medium damage (galit gun), and "Knock-back"(unblocked) or "Incineration" (Low health) Just an extra idea.
3. Version 3 BB (used against "Fat" Buu as Majin Vegeta)-burst of energy in a bullet shape "Ki Bullet" (Like SBC described) pretty slow charge, non-movable (like BB in game), can't be controlled, stronger "piercing effect", and above average speed (not hyper fast). If your buu/cell and you get cut in half or "pierced" you can regenerate (after recovering more than 5 health) and stop the life loss affect. Of course fully charged would be unblockable.

Vegeta's "Ki Mine" (AKA Explosive Breaker, Depth Charge,etc.) could work like a "Kame Torpedo" slightly slower charge, larger blast radius, less damage, low energy drain, can't be spread across map (no more than 3 at a time).

Galit Gun is ok as is (though it lacks any real stopping power).
Fair enough.
Vegeta's speed in game isn't disputed. However, he lacks any "useful", techniques before transformation. Vegeta can do BB, [A weak blue "kind-of" FF(used on Reecom)], and he is the undisputed MASTER of the Renzoku (quick/long barage of many fast moving blasts). More blasts(4-9 non SS, 10-15 SS), with less charge time, MORE Ki Drain.
A one handed scattershot would rock, as SS only(used against "Buu-Han") 4-9 blasts per charge(sudden burst, then right-click to pull together if desired.), fairly quick charge, slightly weaker than piccolo's in Perfect Transformation.
Vegeta's NON-SS "final flash" (obviously blue and it was used on Reecom)-A weaker version of final flash made only for non-SS vegeta, decent damage, high ki cost, fairly slow charge, pretty slow moving,

The melee, two-handed blast would be cool (used on Pui Pui). The half-nelson drop would be a good grapple, from behind (Majin Vegeta VS Goku...Whatsa Matter Clown).

I don't see much of a point in fully charging any of the "Ki Disks" (Destructo, Tienzan, etc.). Pretty much 1 hit at weakest will due.

Why don't I let you guys do some of the talking.
Please comment on my ideas,give suggestions, and submit extra ideas. I would love to hear ideas for new/edited attacks for people like Piccolo, Frieza, Buu, and Gohan (pity the fool and his pathetic little "Ki Shield BLAST", and crappy Masenko)
-Opinions are just voiced ideas to me (making stuff up as I go..can you tell?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is the most unorganized suggestion I've seen in a while. From what I've read you want to lag up Renzoku (although I think should be a shorter charge time), overpower Vegeta by giving him not 2 but 3 big bang attacks, give him a non super saiyan final flash, give him a scattershot like Piccolo.

Plus the SBC is going to be attached in the next version, so now they can't just let it go and dodge melee.

Seriously, melee is like 90% of ESF, use it. And just because Vegeta doesn't have as many beams as the some of the characters (when non-super saiyan) doesn't mean he is bad. They want to keep each character balanced. If you want beams then play with Goku. You are trying to turn Vegeta into a powerhouse like 2.0a. It's not like the show for a reason.

For your information I don't like Gohan because he has the Masenko, I like him for the quick trans, speed (for melee) and Kamehameha.

I think for the disks, charge ups speed and radius you can hit the player, but I'm not sure.

The one thing I agree with though is Vegeta's Gallit Gun should compete more with Kamehameha's.

Best answers
Yes, I am very disorganized (Blame ADHD).

For Renzoku I overexaggerated a bit, so sorry. My cousin and I's main beef with it is the speed (just stating extra stuff for the h*ll of it).
The Big Bang stuff shows the three types of BB and IF (that's a BIG if) the other two were implemented, what they should be like. I do think that the 3rd version could be a secondary version of BB used only in SS.

The Final Flash thing is just an idea for an extra beam for regular Vegeta(ONLY) (as stated, it would take Much more energy*then Galit Gun*, slightly less time*compared to SS FF*, and does much less damage then the SS FF (I would like it even if it wasn't much better than a galit gun if only for the looks)

The scattershot idea would be like a secondary version for Renzoku (if he was given the same kind of generic beams as everyone else)
The Ground Explosion was just an extra idea.

-I stated and explained all these( ^ ) just to explain my reasoning...
and if any (even one) of these suggestions were to be taken seriously (mainly the Renzoku Charge) it would give me a sense of accomplishment just to discuss them with someone who actually IS involved with the ESF project)

That's cool that you agree with the Galit Gun thing but I really don't thing any of these suggestions will be taken to heart save for the Renzoku Energy Dan.

Oh, and your absolutly right, balance of power would be greatly disrupted if ALL of these attack would be implemented, especially if they were given any more power than I already described them with (Although Goku has a butt-load of moves, and some with secondary functions).

Vegeta is mainly known for his techniques (at least that is what most people I know would say *besides his arragence*, not so much for his actual fighting power
(Although his attacks are quite effective *on non-regenerative people and NON"Light-Travlers"* most of the attacks I mention won't really turn the tide in fairness during a actual fight*except maybe the SS Renzoku*).
That is what (sadly) Goku is know for. Gohan definitly has speed and WHO doesn't like his SS Kamehameha...really?(SS2 power..) Piccolo has a little speed and good technique.

I assume you agree with the disk part (really not much a difference, besides size)

Giving him all those techniques does't make him a powerhouse (if you take away ALOT of the devastion of the BB and FF when non-SS). The actual point of all this is to name the techniques he could use and explain how (if put in).
*I really do get carried away don't I*

I'm really sorry about all the EXTRA info on the attacks I listed (Way to much info....I guess it would look like I was telling them what I wanted for my birthday or something) I tend to get overdetailed when I get into something...what can I say..I'm a "VEGETA FANATIC" (for the last 6 yrs).

Thanks for responding and showing me how unfair I was being
!XxShAdOwxX! I appreciate it.

Anyone else got any ideas (possibly for Gohan, Piccolo, Buu, or Frieza)?

-Sorry if this was a bit (WAY TO..) much
I glad to hear about that SBC info

Thanx again !XxShAdOwxX!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I asked PCJoe, he said that Special Beam Cannon will definitely NOT be attached in 1.2.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
I asked PCJoe, he said that Special Beam Cannon will definitely NOT be attached in 1.2.
Ok then I guess I'll just watch Wolfy pummel people left and right with SBC! :laff: Thank you for the heads up SailorAlea (and PCJoe).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
I heard that it was, guess I was wrong :(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
From what I've seen it isn't ;)

Best answers
Sooo much discussion on SBC...*so silly* Thanx again

Anyway, any news on new attacks (previously unlisted/new info) or possibly some suggestions/comments?

Maybe an "angry explosion" for the Fat Buu. It could be a long, stationary charge, with a Huge blast radius (2 Ki blobs in one: the first would be small and if in it you would receive damage that could rival the BB and also carry a knock-back effect if in close range of explosion. the second would be far reaching, and do about the same damage as a burning attack. I beleive it would be pretty fair because it would stick out from the rest of buu's attacks (arms crossed like Vegeta's Renzoku, orb of energy gathering around him, etc.) The superbuu "Human Extinction Attack" idea from anouther topic could work sort of like Krillen's "Scatterbeam", only it would be a giant stationary ball in your hand with an odd aura around Super Buu's body (more damage per blast than the "Scatterbeam")

The "Light Grenade" would be a great extra attack (barely move when charging*when in air, none on ground, even slower in water*, BB-like damage, current SBC-size blast radius, a slightly longer than average charge, a bit slower than average travel speed, high Ki cost*not too high though*. And besides the SBC being changed*in my dreams..MAYBE* and being given his regeneration (very slow and high Ki consumption)*also not going to happen..poor cell*, he could be given his "flamethrower" (like he used on 2nd form Frieza), since Trunks, the lavender-haired disgrace of the Royal Saiyan bloodline of Vegeta's proud ancestors, gets one.

SailorAlea...you my "pretty princess", sadden me. From what I hear you tracked down my SBC-whore 4 a cousin, and beat him like the "reddest, hairest, steppest child..in the World..". Shame on You you melee master you. Remember..it is you who has to live with the knowledge that you made a sad little SBC dependent "non-veteran" cry and wet his bed..Your my new role model..next to VEGETA! :yes: Good job

Any other ideas... how about a Charged version of Frieza's Deathbeam for primary and the secondary staying as is (maybe a tweek or two if desired*no big problems with it*). The "Death Wave" has already been discussed in anouther topic. I assume by Frieza's "Telekenesis", it is meant to be either his "entrapment ki orb" (used on Goku and explodes if touches anything other than frieza) or his "telekenetic blast waves" (simple technique commonly used by many different fighters). Which is it?

If ANYONE else has something to say please fell free to comment or make some new attack suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom