some little suggestions...plz do not enter cuz they might be 2 bad

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alot of your suggestions are about eyecandy, you must know that having lots of particles/moving parts in hl1 makes your system down to a degree that it wouldnt be playable anymore.

therefor i say not to include the eyecandy stuff. but i do saw some nice suggestions, the ones with the melee suggestions.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is everyone against 'eye-candy'. A game is so much more fun if it looks good as well as plays good. ESF plays good, What needs to be done is to make it look good (not that it doesn't already look good) The teams isn't spending its time making newer better looking models because they've got nothing better to do, they're improving the game so that we can enjoy it more.

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
I was thinking for Goten and Trunks' Melee that they both get in and do the combo's it would do the same damage and wouldn't be harder to defend etc. But the animation would be them taking turns doing the punches/kicks. It would be better than one person chilling out in the corner.
Yeah I was thinking about that thing 2....but I think it's funny how i sad about one doing the kick combo and the other staying back...cuz they are kid's and when they fought in the tournament they were playng more than they were 2 fight...don't know about the "taking turns" thing...I was thinking that in a power struggle...and if u win I was tinking as an animation : Kid Trunks give's the enemy some punches then Goten give's him some several kicks in his stomach that blow's him away.......ok this is one thing........as i sad in a previewus suggestion about Piccolo's scatter beam....well I was thinking not 2 throw just more beams but the beams should stay in a place not 2 fly away...I remember when he used it on C17 there were a lot of beams and they all stayed in a place.....ok and another suggestion I was thinking that u could transform with goku to a ssj3 instantly...how?...u know when u push the "z" key on the keyboard u transform...well i was thinking if u push it and hold on it he goes from ssj to ssj2 and ssj3 u know......(like in gt when he transformed step by step to a ssj3) I know the team doesn't like GT stuff but i was thinking it could be fun and I was thinking 4 Kid Trunks and Goten If ya hold de Z Key...they will not transform into ssj2 Gotenks but they shall transform in the Fat Gotenk's :D ......and as Fat Gotenks u could have only ky blast's and generic beams...so...wath tha ya think....
i would really like as Kid Trunk's and Goten would be in the game fighting side by side...wath da ya think about that??? (wath does "eye-candy" mean??)

Best answers
dude like i sad before i like all the suggestion's and i wish that they would appear in 1.3 ....and I think I would be really cool to play with Goten and Trunks..so I'm with you 100% that kid trunk's and goten should be in it...and the thing with the scatter shot i agree

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eye-candy is anything in the game to make it look good, but not neccessarily add to the gameplay.
I still think they should attack together as it would be more damaging. When they get serious about fighting Buu they are willing to fight together at the tournament they are more relaxed as you say.
The scatter beam sounds good but not sure if its possible.
Maybe in 1.3 the transformations will be instant. (you'd have to be at perfect trans level)
I Definetly don't like fat Gotenks.

Best answers
yeah but read up wath he sad...only if u hold the Z key(transformation button) u will become fat Gotenks....he sad here cuz if ya hold the Z key U could Transform with Goku automaticly into a ssj then he becomes a ssj2 an then a ssj3...a "continuos transformation" from ssj to ssj3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but whats the point of Gotenks? An extra model that has no use. Nobody will ever use it, only for entertainment purposes, he has no use.
It still takes time to transform. So unless you're perfect would it be fair for you to go straight from ssj to ssj3.

Best answers
ok....so who's with me 2 put kid Trunks and Goten in the game????
as u saw the images I would say it would be verry nice

Best answers
I agree (why is there only me ,rocky87 and Reptile the only ones who are interested in this thing???)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno, I think this idea has been tried and failed. So I resign from it.

It's still pretty good though. Don't be discouraged and keep 'em coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom