some little suggestions...plz do not enter cuz they might be 2 bad

Best answers
ok...I understand Cell and Buu....but piccolo?why?he could be cut in half by the destructo disk if u aim at his stomac....but let's say..if the disk is cutting his arm..or leg...he couldn't die because he can grow em back

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even if you would completely incenerate piccolo, and his head is still there, he regenerates, only head is needed, well in the serie, if you cut of his head in esf, he's dead. :p

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are clouds in afc_budokai and quite nice ones at that. Nothing compared to the dodgy ones in snakeway. and you can actually hide in them and attack from there (dunno if its the best hiding spot but...)

Best answers
ok..ok....i read a little of the gotenks 1.3 topic and here is my suggestion (hope that anyone didn't post it)....
normal form:Kid Trunks and Goten
Transformation 1 :Gotenks as an animation goten and trunks do the Fusion-ha
Transformation 2 : SSj Gotenks
Transformation 3 : SSj2 Gotenks

And I have figured out the Transformation's 4 Gohan :)

normal form:Gohan
Transformation 1 : ssj Gohan
Transformation 2 : Sj2 Gohan (cell saga)
Transformation 3 : Teen Gohan
Transformation 4 : Ssj teen Gohan
Transformation 5 : Ssj2 teen Gohan (when he fought Supreme Kay's friend he transf...in a ssj2)

The Transformation's of Vegeta:

normal Vegeta
ssj Vegeta
Ussj Vegeta
Majin Vegeta

And I was thinking 4 trunks when he becomes a Ussj he should be more powerfull or a bonus move or something since he has only 2 transformations

I would like very very much 2 know wath an Esf team member thinks about my suggestions

Best answers
but that wouldn't make Gohan more powerfull??and I think there's a lot of coding....but it would be nice to see Gohan evolv from a little kid to a big man :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm I'm pretty sure that Gotenks if he comes in his first form will be normal Gotenks. not both Trunks and Goten. His trans will be ssj and ssj3 (unsure of ssj2)
For Gohan there's only gonna be 3 trans for saiyans so having 5 there is not gonna work. Besides they're splitting Gohan into a teen and an adult class. I'm not sure what the trans for each one is.
For Vegeta you forgot ssj2. I'm not sure if they're including ussj for Vegeta but with ssj2 he will have 4 trans so they'll probably boot out ussj.

Best answers
and for vegeta.. didn't he needed the majin power in order to become ssj2? then after expelling babidi's control, he THEN was able to turn ssj2.
you may say that he lost his power after escaping control, but he also got a power boost from after fighting goku. so vegeta's trans should be
Normal
ssj
majin
ssj2.
majin and ssj2 looking the same, except there b a M on the forehead.. but that's hard to notice... maybe a faint aura when ssj2, and no aura when majin..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No he could turn ssj2 before Babidi. He mentions this to Goku before their fight. Something like "I've been training these whole 7 years to get this far" He does however come back stronger after dying, I'm not 100% sure why the only guess I have is that saiyans come back stronger after near death experiences so I suppose a dying experience boosts them even more?
I'm not sure which will be the final form Majin or Ssj2

Best answers
ok....but it would be nice as gotenks first form would be kid Trunks and Goten....and I was thinking that in mele they both attack the player...doing 30% more dmg like trunks does....oh...yeah rememberd something....when u become a SSJ 3 with goku...I was thinking....like...when he start;s the transfomation 4 the 1st time he took him almost 2 min...so i was thinking in that time...2 be the transformation sound and at the finish of the transf...the player could se a little "movie" i mean u know wath goku saw when he transfomed...him...and then when he was a child and the oozaru...it would be nice...and i was thinking the same when Gohan transf..4 the first time 2 see his father and the planet goes boom....if u could tell me how can i put some pictures i mean were do i need to click to post em from my hard..cuz i have the ideeas 4 the kid trunks and goten attack...I mean the animation on a sheet....oh...yeah the model's could use some more UPGRADES...I would do it but i have no ideea how to use milkshape and i don't have much time right now...and I was thinking that Piccolos Scater Been could really use some more beem...remember when he used it on C17 there were beem all around and in esf he fires only 10 i think...and I wsa thinking when becoming and SSj2 u should have that Aura with the electricity on it...(plz tell me how 2 put pictures so i can show u wath it would look like that trunk's and goten suggestion)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but it would be hard to control two characters, Which would do the attack? and if they attack together isn't it a disadvantage to everyone else?
Transformation animations have been suggested before, I'm not sure what the outcome of that was.
You need to find a site that will host your pics. http://imageshack.us/index3.php this is where i get mine hosted

Best answers
no..not a disadvantage...there beem's wont be stronger they wath I wanted 2 say....kid trunks and gotenks will be 1 "character" I will show ya...also 10X the pictures will be shown...cuz I have other suggestions but they are better explained as a picture

Best answers
Don't worry I forgive u :D

aaa...good thing u posted the web site's with the pictures cause I can't see em in this forum....I understood em and I thing there awsome :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the first one, but something similar is already around, if you recharge ki over water you get a cool rippling effect and over land you get the dust thing. So I don't think it would be too hard to include it for what else you suggested.
The second one could be made into one of those cool combo moves I like it.
Same with the third one.
The last one I'm not quite sure what you mean. When in advanced melee if you successfully dodge an attack then you do move out of the way. What are you saying that they don't move?

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
No he could turn ssj2 before Babidi. He mentions this to Goku before their fight. Something like "I've been training these whole 7 years to get this far" He does however come back stronger after dying, I'm not 100% sure why the only guess I have is that saiyans come back stronger after near death experiences so I suppose a dying experience boosts them even more?
I'm not sure which will be the final form Majin or Ssj2
he also says that he let babidi control him because he wanted the power boost that he saw from 2 guys that were at the tournament... he may have been training, but i don't think he could have become ssj2 without turning majin first.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. He definetly could turn ssj2 before he got Majin power. He says it to Goku before their fight. Also if he couldn't reach that level then his fight with Goku would have been his first time going ssj2 and if we've learnt anything from the series, A persons first transformation to a new level is always spectacular. Vegeta's was simple, implying that he had reached this level before. He also was not surprised at being able to reach ssj2, meaning that he knew he could get there.

Best answers
ok..I will explain some moves of the suggestion's 4 those hu hadn't understood em....
so the "Leg Combo" when in melle u charge the attack by hitting 3 times the <-- arrow or --> until u have 3 arrows and they are both red(HARD HIT'S) and they will do this combo...they will not hit the enemy 3 times with the leg but it will do this thing..the one with the "punch head"...when in melle and u click right and when the Player grabs the enemy then u hit the arrows on your keyboard...they will charge like a combo but it will hit the enemyes face...(the enemy can't dodge it...but he can surprise the player by making a "power brake")...and the last thing the http://img82.imageshack.us/my.php?l...mage=COMBO1.jpg it's like this...(this is 4 melle)U click left and u will charge a combo....u see the enemy and u let go of the click....the player will automaticly swoop at the enemy and start's doing on him the combo he charget..and whily he does this combo there will be movement in the melle I mean they will not just stand in a place...like in the META COOLER movie when Goku Transformes he start's fighting meta cooler...remember???
ok...I will work now 2 show u the Kid Trunks and Goten suggestion (them fightyng side by side)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha you must admit. He's very dedicated to his work. I understand your idea now, and sounds pretty good.

Best answers
ok...here are the pictures with goten and trunks in melle and charging a generic beam...and 2 more hope u will understand em....
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img48&image=beamgrowndeffect.jpg
http://img14.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img14&image=Throwing.jpg
http://img12.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img12&image=GenericbeamTandG.jpg
http://img44.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img44&image=kidTrunksandGoteninmelle.jpg

that's all my suggestion's 4 now :) well wath da ya think of the suggestions??
plz don't crit my drawing..cuz i have made them very fast cuz if i have time i could draw em better :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking for Goten and Trunks' Melee that they both get in and do the combo's it would do the same damage and wouldn't be harder to defend etc. But the animation would be them taking turns doing the punches/kicks. It would be better than one person chilling out in the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom