some little suggestions...plz do not enter cuz they might be 2 bad

Best answers
OK SO THIS ARE SOME LITTLE SUGGESTIONS

1)U know when u gather all the Dragonball's and the dragon appears I was thinking 2 be like in the show...i mean like the sky easily get's black and some lightning bolts appear from the sky....
2)I't would be fun 2 kill the Dragon...if i remember the dragon was killed (i think)
4)ok...i didn't think 4 a 3'rd suggestion and i jumped 2 the next one...when u are swoopyng I has thinking 2 let a trail behind....and when u are transformed I was thinking that swoopyng shouldn't cost any Ky or very VERY little
5)I was thinking there should be cloud's in the game not some background...cuz it would be funny 2 hide in a cloud and throw attacks from there and nobody could cnow were they're comming....i was thinking like a 2D effect (ok...i know this i a very very stupid idea an it S-*ks big time)
so this are some stupid suggestions....10x 4 sharing some time 2 read them :D

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Sounds good, but it has been sugested before, and they said no.

2. Yes, that would be cool, but...... the dragon was killed, becouse guru, died, and becouse he was the guardain of namek, and the creator of the Dragonballs.

4. where is 3? oh well, yes, i do agree it could be less

5. naw, i've seen coulds before in ESF, and they are reall ugly.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i saw clouds in 2 mapsd till now but they had a bad efect that you couldnt see the arows of advanced melee since evrything round your char was white

Best answers
Ok...how about the smoke grenade in CS....that smoke effect could be usefull 4 a cloud but i think i would make a "little" Lag

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A good cloud could be made by createing several miedum size sprites thtat imitate a cloud (around a olval area)

Best answers
1) Heck, I have never even SEEN the dragon. Eh, so no help there
2) That might be fun, or if when you attack him he sends an almighty godlike attack on the map,hehehehe.....
3) Oh wait....
4)Yeah, that would help a lot
5)Eh clouds MIGHT be neat. A cool idea would be to have a sky only map where you have to fly, with clouds in there.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like them all, exept the 3th one LOL

Best answers
OK these ideas are okay. Logically the dragon is imortal, i think they are going to animate the dragon also there are clouds on some maps like s2k_snakeway_v2 on esf-world.com not the most perfect clouds but they are clouds. It would be half bad if they used that map in the game.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Dunno if this can be done in HL engine and it was already turned down :(
2. Would be pointless to destroy the dragon cause then it wont come back, the only good thing about killing the dragon would be to stop enemy teams making a wish.
4.There was a thread on the trail i dunno what happened to it but i agree, I think swooping should cost a lot of ki so that way if someone is chasing you and you're evading them using tele etc. if they don't drain ki they'll chase till they catch you which is crap.
5. Clouds are be cool but as said before they look crap.

Best answers
oh yeah....the 6 suggestion would be...like wen you become a SSJ....the body should have a glow effect...and I was thinking this would be optional i mean this should be in the option's menu.....I will try 2 find better suggestions....(still thinking for the 3rd suggestion)

Best answers
figured out the 3'rd ideea...yeeeeeey..:) ......if u have a hight PL...(an when I say a high Pl I mean that u instantly become a ssj)....I was thinking while swoopying u could transforme at the same time...like in the show wen Cell killed Trunks, Vegeta was furyos and while swoopyng he transformed....ok this was the 3'rd ideea i think it's funny...and the 7'th suggestion would be 2 swoop as long as u like i mean not just 5 second u know wath I mean?and in swoopyng u could teleport

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually i like this idea of using the perfect trans to suprise the enemy.

considering that the speed of the swoop would increase with the transformation.

teleporting in swoop is also one to keep in mind. though you can break off swoop and teleport.

good thinking.

ow btw try not to double post, its against forum policy and if you dont wanna get hit with a moderators :warning: stick i recon to avoid double posting :smile:

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats acctually quite a cool idea...

Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
OK SO THIS ARE SOME LITTLE SUGGESTIONS
2)I't would be fun 2 kill the Dragon...if i remember the dragon was killed (i think)
The Earth Dragon been killed in the piccolo Daimao Saga in DB. Have a stone Statue of the dragon in the map. if you kill the dragon the statue(sp?) breaks and parts respawn on the map so u have to find and repair the statue then the balls respawn.

Best answers
There are these reason for a dragon to be killed
A: If the guardian dies so does the dragon
B: If you break the stone statue of the dragon it dies too
C: If leaves the planet that they are guarding then dragon dies when the guardian leaves the planets atmosphare.
So like don't kill the dragon
Also if the dragon so badly then could be something like this.
Piccolo is a Earth guardian right well if somebody chooses Piccolo on the game and if hes dies, then DragonBalls turn to stone as well as making a wish then turning to stone. When Piccolo comes back to life the DragonBalls come to life but nobody really picks Piccolo. So then if picks him then the Dragon process would normal like make a wish dragonballs turn to stone and come after while.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No Kami is the creator of the dragonballs not Piccolo, When Piccolo and Kami fused the dragonballs all turned to stone because Kami was no longer the dominant body. I think destroying the dragon would be a pointless exercise anyway, as much fun as it may be. Piecing it back together is just as tedious (if not moreso) than having to find the dragonballs in the first place.

Best answers
no...this idea with the dragon came 2 me once....cause i was thinking it would be nice 2 gather the dragonballs and wish f strencht and then 4 immortality.....and then kill him so nobody could make a wish :))....the thing with the stone...it would be pointless....u kill the dragon and that's that....IceSilver gave me an ideea.....there should be like in CS..u know the map's with the VIP...I was thinking in ESF..u know when u creat it u could choose FREE 4 ALL....Experimental...etc....I was thinking that in this mod u would be Kami and have only Ki Blast's....and u must stop the other team 2 gather the dragon ball's and make a wish....and the wish would be 2 destroy the planet.....and if they would do that they would win if u are with kami...u must survive and u must gather the ball's and nobody els or not only u.....it would be fun....if u have any other ideeas 4 this mod plz write

Best answers
LIKE D IDEEAS MAN :) :D , GG keep up the good ideas thingy :p

Best answers
Me having another good ideea :) ...at least I think it's good...u remember in Cell Saga when Krillin used the Destructo disk on Cell.....he didn't get cut..so my suggestion is (suggestion nr.9 i think..) when u became Perfect Cell...u could dodge the destruct-o disk....(I remember that in a Dbz episode somebody dodget it.....I think it was in garlyc junior)....so when u bush the block button Cell takes the Destructo disk in a hand and gets pulled away... and if u could dodget it hurray.....the second thingy....of this ideea is still not figured out...the one if u couldn't dodge the disk...i mean as an animation...cuz the dodget one sad it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this has been suggested in another manner before actually even i suggested that piccolo cell and buu cant be killed by the destructo disc or frieza disc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom