Some kind of error

Best answers
Ok ive been playing for 3 days now i play on steam and won i can play on both for a while then suddenly my screen goes black and i cant do anything i have to reset my pc, this only happens with ESF. Does anyone lnow whats rong with my pc if it helps my pc is 2.4 ghz 513 mb of ram 64 mb graphics card and i run windows XP.

Best answers
okay i have a radeon 7000 ve ati and well i have opengl mode and i saw the models b4 cause it was working right but now they seem to have failed :( pls help me :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oatemeal said:
Ok ive been playing for 3 days now i play on steam and won i can play on both for a while then suddenly my screen goes black and i cant do anything i have to reset my pc, this only happens with ESF. Does anyone lnow whats rong with my pc if it helps my pc is 2.4 ghz 513 mb of ram 64 mb graphics card and i run windows XP.
Which video mode are you using? Open GL works the best for esf...

Best answers
ive used all 3 and it happens in all 3 i also tryed that fxquality thing it still carrys on doing it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes
i know how you feel. i got that too. first of all dont reset your computer. because if you do you will regret it strongly. believe me. next go into configuration. an somewhere in there and choose OpenGL. this should reduce it. if it doesnt just reinstall EVERYTHING. that should fix it. oh. and another thing. if you have EEA. that would also cause it. EEA will freeze up everyonce in a while... its a bug.

Phoenix

Best answers
yeh ok ill remove eea now but when ir crashes i only have a black screen buttons dont do anythign the onyl thing i can do is reset so ill uninstall eea and see if that fixes it btw it happens wen im not playing eea aswell

Best answers
looks like it worked thanks i suggest admins make this a sticky so that other people with same problem can fix it

Best answers
ok ignore wat i just sead it just happened again im reinstallin the whole of steam just in case it better work i just lost 538 mb of maps for counter strike lol i hope theres a fix for this in the next version but i suppose we have to wait 2 more years for that (no offense)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom