some chars that should be added !

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team already has some ideas of who to include in the next release. I won't say who, but I've heard one name, and seen the other's model (probably not the final) :) I know they intend to have some movie characters . . . :devgrin: . . . and some other DBZ favs that need inclusion as well as the custom characters.

Mystic-ROsHI

M
I seriously think ROSHI should be added!! he is the master! without him.. would there be DBZ?:\ o_o

Best answers
Screw that slow ass turtle hurmet hes to WEEK dude please tell me brolly is in the optition to be put in the relase! plz plz plz

Mystic-ROsHI

M
I doubt that brolli will be in the mod2 but.. i would like to see him.

-ROSHI IS WEAK!?!? are you crazy? there wouldnt be SSJ if it werent for his crazy ass teachings. Roshi RULES!O_O

Best answers
many people have requested brolly or brolli and cooler but i dont think the esf team is including the movie characters in the game

Best answers
yeah brolly would be cool,but tien mhhhh he's weird but i accept him and
btw:if u make frieza fully form make a cyborg frieza too cause he rulez (a bit) :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
The team already has some ideas of who to include in the next release. I won't say who, but I've heard one name, and seen the other's model (probably not the final) :) I know they intend to have some movie characters . . . :devgrin: . . . and some other DBZ favs that need inclusion as well as the custom characters.

Sorry, but I think movie chars would really suck. :no:;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cyborg freiza isn't really a transformation though. I mean how would they implement it...

*final form freeza suddenly gets cut in half, goku appears out of nowhere and blasts him to pieces. Suddenly a lab table, mechanical arms, and henchmen scientists pop out of the ground and start working on him. Cyborg freeza jumps into the air and all the henchmen disappear.*

That's retarded.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't Krillin's second form on ESF Mystic Krillin? I thought thats what it said... Or maybe I'm just losing it :]

Best answers
If it's based on Japanese, then the name is probably correctly spelled Brolli in english. Phoenetically that would be correct.

And I think it is necessary to have Yajirobi, Mr. Popo, and Hercule. Chiaotzu and Videl might be fun too.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
Cyborg freiza isn't really a transformation though. I mean how would they implement it...

*final form freeza suddenly gets cut in half, goku appears out of nowhere and blasts him to pieces. Suddenly a lab table, mechanical arms, and henchmen scientists pop out of the ground and start working on him. Cyborg freeza jumps into the air and all the henchmen disappear.*

That's retarded.
why not? but not so long that would take long just he gets some new arms and legs and a bodie and a head *some magical thingy's* cyborg frieza :tired: :):yes:

Best answers
You guys ever play Super Smash Bros. Melee???

Well have Goten and Trunks work like the ice climbers. One person controls 2 people! And when they transform they can fuse!! Its an awesome idea IMO...

Mystic-ROsHI

M
Compare the game play and the persons point of view from ESf and Super smash bros melee.. i doubt that can be possible, but thats a dope ass idea!o_o

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey....that IS a pretty good idea Archon. You select either Goten or Trunks, and the other one is played by a computer controlled bot. Good idea, but issues would have to come into play to keep all of the classes still ballenced. :fight:

Best answers
Well it will be like the show...

When they are seperate the two are weak as heck...and have em like stick together kinda, or have a bot take control of the other and have like a call over thing that takes KI, :)

I know it could work with the skilled ESF teams, if any of the devs could comment on my idea it would be nice...

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri

That's retarded.

I was thinking if Frieza transformed into the 4th form, then got killed by a SSJ Goku he could respawn as the cyborg Frieza. Just something to think about it could work or it couldn't i don't know becuase I don't know what the HL engine is capable of.

Best answers
i think there should be:
1. king ki
2. master roshi
3. yamcha
4. tein
5. chout zu
6. vegetas partner when they come to earth for the first time (**** cnat member his name) somone tell me...
thast all i can think of for now.

JeS

Best answers
veggie's partner's name is Nappa.......as for the chars i agree Tien would be really cool to havin but king kai and roshi i dont think will be added.......granted they are cool and all but just dont belong in esf i believe and besides a model done in esf takes ALOT of work..........expecially anims......EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom