• Solar Overdrive

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Nova Form

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra, these names are ****. Pure ****. But I like you. I'm going to help you out. I'm going to give you permission to use the name Sub, or any word possibility that contains the letters Sub. Use this wisely.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does his abbilities give him the power to give his opponents skin cancer from UV exposiure?

In any case i voted Nova Form, but that was before i read its a temporary thing. Nova Form sounds like something a tad more permanent.

Though Solar Overdrive kinda sounds cheezy. I kinda like the Solar Drive idea best :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Photonic Fury111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra, these names are ****. Pure ****. But I like you. I'm going to help you out. I'm going to give you permission to use the name Sub, or any word possibility that contains the letters Sub. Use this wisely.
Are you trying to sabotage me? I think that's what you're up to. I know your game. I see through your mask, and I am utterly insulted. The prefix "sub" implies beneath, lesser, under. This character needs to power UP.

If I wasn't such a gentleman, I'd walk right up to you and slap you silly.

Edit:

I too think I like Solar Drive/ Lunar Drive better. Eon now gets ad royalties. Also, I am a fan of a little/moderate cheesiness. The very concept of a power up is cheesy.

Photonic Fury!!
Uh oh, the term "photo"? AND alliteration? Watch yourself sir. "S" is such a sexier consonant than "F"/"PH". Already a uphill battle.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been telling him that for years. You may use whatever term is like prefix, but goes at the end of a word, "Nix" for (1) of your characters.

You're welcome.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll do you one better. There will be a superhero by the name of Nix in my film. His catch phrase AND power revolve around "nicking things in the bud". You see he is a hero of closure, responsibility, and the will to be preemptive, when he nix things in the bud.

He also suffers from severe alcoholism from the death of his parents after an opera.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll do you one better. There will be a superhero by the name of Nix in my film. His catch phrase AND power revolve around "nicking things in the bud". You see he is a hero of closure, responsibility, and the will to be preemptive, when he nix things in the bud.

He also suffers from severe alcoholism from the death of his parents after an opera.
If that is his catch phrase, I will personally murder you for sullying the good name of Nixanthra and her twin brother Nixanthros, Keepers of the Verse, Champions of Mankind.

And while S sounds better, there is nothing one can say or do to make Solar Overdrive cool.

EAT MY SUNRAY BATH! PROTON CANNON!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And while S sounds better, there is nothing one can say or do to make Solar Overdrive cool.
This is a lie. Aviators and an after-market fin in the back will make it infinitely cool.

It's funny because both here and at my job, "Nova Form" was slightly more popular. I mean I love the word "nova" but 1)it's too inaccurate and 2) it seems so...simple. I look toward fancier names like Devil May Cry's "Devil Trigger" or Guilty Gear's "Dragon Install".

I would like the change "Solar Overdrive" to "Solar Drive" now. I like that. "I can't activate Solar Drive!"..."You'll have to go in to Solar Drive!"....Yeah. Words like "photo" and "coronal" could be attack names, but my animation will not go that deep. I don't even think he even says what his powered up form name is in my thesis...

...****.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Mother of God....Solar Drive just....isn't enough. I need to dig deeper! THE POWER IS COURSING THROUGH MY VEINS SUCH POWER I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING IT CONSUMES ME I MUST BE THE ONE SOLAR OOOOOVVVVERRRRDRIIIIIIVE"

And then everyone around him dies from skin cancer. That should probably be the end. He beats his enemy or whatever is going on in the story and he gets home to his wife who has stage 19 cancer because of him, and he refuses to leave her and accept responsibility for what he's done to her, so her life becomes increasingly unbearable, even as he restores enough of her life force to keep her from dying.

I need to be writing movie scripts, man.

FYI, those aren't fancier names. Those are names the Japanese come up with because they think we think its cool, but really, everyone hates them.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hold the **** on. Chakra. Are you telling me that you don't want to use the name Sub, but you'll use The ******* Nix? I'm shocked and insulted that you would choose a name from Zeonix over my own good name.

Seriously. **** you.

P.S. I am not below or beneath anyone or anything.

P.P.S. **** you.

edit: I may have overreacted. I forgive you, Chakra.
edit2: Although it is ****ed up that you did this in the first place. I just want to be clear.
edit3: Also, I voted for Nova.
edit4: Bsu would also be acceptable.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry buddy. I didn't know what I was thinking. I was younger back then. Those were the wilder minutes of my life, but I now see the light. Here. I'm going to do this. I'm going to flip that "b" in your name upside down. "Sup". Yes. You will be granted recognition. "Super". He'll be "Super Sol", and everyone will know you, but you must be willing to change with me.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Add Super Sol to the poll and we'll have a winner.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry buddy. I didn't know what I was thinking. I was younger back then. Those were the wilder minutes of my life, but I now see the light. Here. I'm going to do this. I'm going to flip that "b" in your name upside down. "Sup". Yes. You will be granted recognition. "Super". He'll be "Super Sol", and everyone will know you, but you must be willing to change with me.
So...he gets Super Sol, and my guy wont shut the **** up about waking up in the nick of time. Listen. Im not a violent man, Chakra. I dont like to hurt people. Ill tell you this though.

I dont know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking to belittle all that is Nix, I can tell you I am incapable of aiding you in this endeavor. I dont have it in me. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you un**** my character now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Also, my character better have an 8-pack.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can I choose Nixanthra over Nixanthros? I love strong female heroes. But she's getting big hips and a nice ass, a requirement for all my heroines.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Done and done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom