So what it's next After ESF 1.3?

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
as the post say's i'v just wanted to ask the team what r they going to do after they finish esf 1.3 ?Will all you Take a vacantion ?

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I heard numerous times that 1.3 will be the last vewrsion of ESF. So they might only do some minor bugfixes and enjoy the fruits of their work.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, I think that ESF 1.3 won't be the last version. Far from it, they're just saying that because when ESF 1.3 was announced everyone was like: "OMG! ESF 1.3! I want it now!!!! When's it gonna come out, when when when!!!!" And I think that actually got on their nerves, I mean every other day someone was asking when it's gonna come out, and the team kept saying: "When it's done." ESF 1.3 was announced just too early, and that's a mistake I think the team won't repeat. I think they just want to suprise us with a new version of ESF without anyone even saying a word about it. ESF is far from over. It'll be 1.4, then 1.5, and then up to 2.0, just like the old alpha version. I just hope that the team doesn't run out of ideas.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
no, take it from a team member, 1.3 will be the last version.

Nothing probably, we'll all go our seperate ways (the team) some of us might team up on other projects, some might stop the mod scene all together. You can bet most of us will continue on other projects though ;) (i hope at least D: )

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I know you're just saying that. You wanna suprise all of us, u dogs ;). No, there's no way you can convince me that 1.3 will be the last. I know you're up to something, hehe. And if you're not, you should consider keeping ESF alive. Millions of people around the world worship this mod, and I'm sure that they'd hate to see it die. But it won't die, will it? Yeah, I'm telling you guys, there will be new versions, even if the team doesn't see it yet, they will change their minds about it, I know it.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah its ben said a lot of times. ESF 1.3 will be the last version. Even if it wasnt they realy dont have anything else to add.

MC

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
I know you're just saying that. You wanna suprise all of us, u dogs ;). No, there's no way you can convince me that 1.3 will be the last. I know you're up to something, hehe. And if you're not, you should consider keeping ESF alive. Millions of people around the world worship this mod, and I'm sure that they'd hate to see it die. But it won't die, will it? Yeah, I'm telling you guys, there will be new versions, even if the team doesn't see it yet, they will change their minds about it, I know it.
The team has constantly mentioned that ESF 1.3 is the last version besides a few patches released afterwards. I doubt they will change their minds since they've been working on this mod for a long time, and they have a real life to attend to, and like with all mod teams, that real life will eventually catch up.

Grega said:
Nah its ben said a lot of times. ESF 1.3 will be the last version. Even if it wasnt they realy dont have anything else to add.
That's true, they've pretty much added anything you could think of.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
SO if the POWER OF THE PEOPLE i mean all of uss on the forum ask you to stay on this porject take a vacation and continui ESF (like DBZ you will not Rest after The Frieza SAGA go to Cell Saga ) or make more thing maps new player's just some small adjusmets ?

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
But they already have everything till the end of KidBuu saga.

Besides the power of people isnt that important. Shure its the comunity that keeps the game alive. But its the real life stuff that keeps the makers of teh game alive.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
But Still i don't want ESF do die at esf 1.3 even the small ist adjustment it will work for me

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
But Still i don't want ESF do die at esf 1.3 even the small ist adjustment it will work for me
Well you can still hope ESF mods will keep new stuff up.

Thats realy all you can do.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
If they make 1.3 to everyones likings (good fun melee system, enjoyable PS, longlasting gameplay), 1.3 won't die for a looooooong time. And seeing as there are always community mods (*cough*EVM*cough*, BTL, etc.) the game live for quite some time. But dan, believe it, they will stop after 1.3, they've been at it for quite some while now...they want to continue with their lives, go on with different projects, etc. It's about time they stopped, maybe they will team up with some other people to think of a new great mod or a stand alone game. Imagine the possibilities after making one of the more popular HL mods.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally won't see EVM's purpose once 1.3 comes out. I mean really, all they offer is more transforms and special moves.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
Maybe they will team up with some other people to think of a new great mod or a stand alone game. Imagine the possibilities after making one of the more popular HL mods.
Nah man, there won't ever be a mod better than ESF, so I don't see the point. It's kinda stupid to make a mod that's worse than their previous one.

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
maybe the team is really tired of those things like modelling and coding etc etc.....i think 1.3 is going to be the last version.....

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Mabye the team will make, ESF 1.2.4, the upgraded version of ESF 1.2.3b, with all new features included.

MC

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Mabye the team will make, ESF 1.2.4, the upgraded version of ESF 1.2.3b, with all new features included.
What? Why would they do that if their currently making 1.3?

Just remember guys, the team members have lives that are more important than this modification. Why would you want them to focus all of their attention on this modification? If you like this modification as much as all of you say that you do, then you should respect what the team wants to do. If they want to stop at 1.3, then that's their decision, they are doing this modification for free which eats up whatever free time they can find. So in a sense, their working all the time.

They aren't robots, so give them a break. Sure, it would be awesome if they continued working on ESF, but the fact is that 1.3 is the last version they will release. Like I said, if you guys like this modification so much, then you should respect the team and their decisions. Just be glad a group of people decided team up to produce this modification that gave Dragon Ball Z the justice it needed and gave you a whole new gaming experience.

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Originally Posted by mf29
lol agree with MC...i dont think that they are gonna make 1.2.4 lol but its very funny to hear that :p

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Respect them...or even better...help them, so you can't complain about other people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom