So what it's next After ESF 1.3?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Or when BTL takes the 1.3 code and uses it in the Crysis Engine.
Have fun porting a game to another engine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Or when BTL takes the 1.3 code and uses it in the Crysis Engine.
You mean the same BTL that couldn't even launch an add-on to an already existing mod? That same BTL is going to port the game to an entirely different engine? That BTL? The one that DIED?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if ESF 1.3 will be the last, it looks like they reached their limits, the team did a lot and beyond, and I dont think we can ask more from them.

ESF 1.3 will keep you busy enough alright.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
You mean the same BTL that couldn't even launch an add-on to an already existing mod? That same BTL is going to port the game to an entirely different engine? That BTL? The one that DIED?
Now who said it died >.<

In fact there is an update right now ^^

Anyhow 1.3 will stay alive. As long as there is enough advertisement :p

@Kidboy You cant be serious >.<

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's after 1.3? A valid question that I will answer to the best of my ability.

The ESF team is going to make me ultimate leader of the project. I will rule this modification with an iron fist. The first goal of my new administration will be to set ESF on a radically different path, a better path. Instead of creating the best DBZ game ever known to madkind, we will one up ourselves. We will create a Half-Life modification so awesome, so mind numbingly awesome that the vast majority of you will cry upon the first time playing. Instead of being based on DBZ, ESF will be based on the bible. We will put characters from religion into one huge deathmatch and let them duke it out. We will rename ESF to JAP, standing for, ofcourse, Jesus and Pals.

I will be supreme admin on this forum. I will randomly ban people at will (think of it as good admining - I'm banning people who might break the rules in the future). I will edit people's posts in an attempt to start arguements - Everyone likes a good fight for some entertainment. I will randomly change peoples log in passwords and account names. I will rule with an iron fist, and it will be great. You owe me, ESF community.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
What's after 1.3? A valid question that I will answer to the best of my ability.

The ESF team is going to make me ultimate leader of the project. I will rule this modification with an iron fist. The first goal of my new administration will be to set ESF on a radically different path, a better path. Instead of creating the best DBZ game ever known to madkind, we will one up ourselves. We will create a Half-Life modification so awesome, so mind numbingly awesome that the vast majority of you will cry upon the first time playing. Instead of being based on DBZ, ESF will be based on the bible. We will put characters from religion into one huge deathmatch and let them duke it out. We will rename ESF to JAP, standing for, ofcourse, Jesus and Pals.

I will be supreme admin on this forum. I will randomly ban people at will (think of it as good admining - I'm banning people who might break the rules in the future). I will edit people's posts in an attempt to start arguements - Everyone likes a good fight for some entertainment. I will randomly change peoples log in passwords and account names. I will rule with an iron fist, and it will be great. You owe me, ESF community.
Well... it's nice to dream.

Anyway I think all the answers this thread is going to get have already been gotten.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom