So, ESF:F will be missing a few transformation.

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
Btw. Have you noticed?
There are no super sayan girls in dbz ;)

Sorrieh pan... not today. Not today...

P.s. I havent even seen any sayan women.
How do they make children. Demn.
Hello, there. Friendly advice: Try to stay on topic with the thread.

Or just don't do it because super saiyan godform sounds stupid as all **** anyway
Totally with you here. As if Goku wasn't overpowered enough already, let's just make him a ******* God.

ESF, in the end, I think will be packed with enough transformations to satisfy. If anything, the lack of characters will be the most noticeable assuming ESF will be blooming with popularity and there will be an abundant lack of versatility in characters scattered across servers. On the plus side, I can almost guarantee addons will be made for the Final once out modding in new characters and forms.

Best answers
also why is everyone talking about super saiyan god??? that looks like a normal ssj stage for me o_O

btw this game wont be finished at all with the stuff already implented, so dont give them something new^^

--- edit ---

also why is everyone talking about super saiyan god??? that looks like a normal ssj stage for me o_O

btw this game wont be finished at all with the stuff already implented, so dont give them something new^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, do us all a favor and just leave these forums.
If you so strongly believe that this game wont be released what is the point of being here then?

Surely you have better things to do then to express your negativity over and over?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Correct me if I am wrong RavenTrunks, but I would say it's because (based on what Raven said) you misunderstood what he was saying but jumped down his throat regardless.
I understand what he meant by "You seem to miss the point of the thread", I'm asking him to elaborate why exactly does he think so because that's not the case. He asked a question, I answered the question. Yes, that's not all there is to this thread, but it's a little too much to say that I miss the point of it only because I answered a question.

And I LOL'd at Eon's story.

How heres the kicker, what if its added into the manga? very high chance that a manga will come out since it's really the only movie thats going to be apart of canon. This is a weird thing to consider with the whole no movie content rule, but following the manga.
JSAT has its own manga. Episode of Bardock has its own manga. Hell, Dragon Ball Heroes has its own manga. They're all official Dragon Ball media in manga form. I think "no characters/transformations from movies/GT" should actually be "no characters/transformations that are not part of the original manga".

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually its much simpler than that.

No filler = no filler
No movie = no movie
No GT = no GT

Is the new form from a filler - NO
Is the new form from GT - NO
Is the new form from a movie - YES

And thus it fails our exam.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Can i point something out here? Noone knows (unless they speak fluent japanese) If that is legitimately a new form of "Super Saiyan God" All we know is in the middle of a trailer, the guy apparently stops speaking in japanese and goes "Super Saiya-jin God!" If he wanted to say that, Couldn't he of said Kami Super-Saiyajin or something, Because then THAT Would be super saiyan God in english, We have NO idea if it is ACTUALLY a new form or not, He could of referenced something else before it

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
JTV

Please read the thread with more attention before telling people what to say.
Yes, my post wasn't pefectly fit to the topic, but I was just agreeing with Shadi about Pan's hypotetical turning into SSJ.
So i assume my post was ok.

Yeah. And sorry for this one.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
What sucks? Those ridiculous fake transformations and retarded GT content? I don't understand why anyone would WANT any movie or GT stuff in-game, other than possibly Broly. All movie attacks/transformations/characters have absolutely no logical balancing point. They're either insane 1-hit ko's, one-off transformations that occur because the writers were bored, or ******* characters that start off more powerful than the apparent most powerful person ******* ever with the logic that "Oh yeah, they were ACTUALLY there all along and everyone just forgot to mention that they had a brother/arch-nemesis/childhood trauma made incarnate. Sorry about that!".

--- edit ---

What sucks? Those ridiculous fake transformations and retarded GT content? I don't understand why anyone would WANT any movie or GT stuff in-game, other than possibly Broly. All movie attacks/transformations/characters have absolutely no logical balancing point. They're either insane 1-hit ko's, one-off transformations that occur because the writers were bored, or ******* characters that start off more powerful than the apparent most powerful person ******* ever with the logic that "Oh yeah, they were ACTUALLY there all along and everyone just forgot to mention that they had a brother/arch-nemesis/childhood trauma made incarnate. Sorry about that!".
Those 'ridiculous' transformations are canon.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's not even a defined "canon" for Dragon Ball. Whatever you say canon is, in reality it's just your fanon.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those 'ridiculous' transformations are canon.
Even if they were, they are still ridiculous.

But, Imo, canon is anything at least mentioned in the manga. He never went ssj4, false ssj, "god", and has never absorbed the energy of his companions, "ate" a spirit bomb, or turned his fist into a dragon.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're only making this movie to give Goku a chance against Superman.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Blah , i would still like to see you guys add Pan and let her Transform
Also about SSJ God , i think its real bull***t , tough i never saw it , still , just add Pan and her SSJ Transformation :yes:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, man. You got it. Adding her now. Aaaaaand done. Thanks, man! She really adds a new layer of depth to the game!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Blah , i would still like to see you guys add Pan and let her Transform
Also about SSJ God , i think its real bull***t , tough i never saw it , still , just add Pan and her SSJ Transformation :yes:
welp.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what? I think that dudes right. We -should- just keep adding characters until we run out. It clearly made EVM so much better.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Will you guys be using Bruce Faulconer's awesome music he did for transformations and such? I really liked all the ones from Dragonball Z series, especially Goku's first time super saiyan, Vegata's Final Flash, oh and Gohan going SSJ2 in the tournament during the Buu sagas.

Those were unforgettable during my childhood. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwrzYrpCHz0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwrHGO7ljR0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfXW4Mc7ohI
Well that depends. Can you contact Bruce and make him give us the right to do so?

Now back on topic of the transformations ^^;

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well that depends. Can you contact Bruce and make him give us the right to do so?

Now back on topic of the transformations ^^;

I'm willing to try. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom