Snow started in romania

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xenon said:
Hehe, I live in Florida. No snow for me! Yay!
Enjoy your hurricanes. Considering that snow has recreational advantages, I much rather have it.

Just For Laughs said:
...it's not how hard the wind's blowing, it's... what the wind is blowing... when you get hit by a volvo, it doesn't really matter how many sit-ups you did this morning...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Michigan and Colorado is known for its ****ed up weather patterns. One day it could be 34 F here and snowing, the next day it'll be 63 F and Mostly Sunny.

and i dunno if anyone knows, but this year is an El-Nino winter, so there expecting the north to have little snow, be generally warmer, and the south is supposed to get more moisture.

But i dunno, some of the worst Snow Storms occured during an El-Nino winter... so we'll just have to wait and see.

btw, everyone knows what El-Nino is, right? Or do i have to explain it?
Actually Colorado's weather patterns are so unpredictable that you can actually predict what will happen haha.

For example. I know what will happen in winter. Winter goes like this, it will be sunny in the high 60's for about....5 days or so, then it will snow early one morning, and by 1:00 in the afternoon that snow will be gone and it'll be 70? out. It's crazy.

Then there are the times where you get 3 feet of snow (that's awsome) and it stays there for a few days. What we don't know is when it will happen, so more often than not you hear people say "man that weather man is retarded" because he's never right >.<

Sandstorm said:
Oh great, they're gonna argue about snow...
Who's going to argue about snow...and why?

I honestly couldn't imagine myself living in a place that doesn't get snow. Hell, Rhode Island, the flattest damn place on earth even had a ski resort, granted it was tiny as hell with like 2 runs, but it was better than nothing. Plus vermont was 5 hours away so Mt. Snow wasn't far off.

Best answers
Chris` said:
Actually Colorado's weather patterns are so unpredictable that you can actually predict what will happen haha.

For example. I know what will happen in winter. Winter goes like this, it will be sunny in the high 60's for about....5 days or so, then it will snow early one morning, and by 1:00 in the afternoon that snow will be gone and it'll be 70? out. It's crazy.

Then there are the times where you get 3 feet of snow (that's awsome) and it stays there for a few days. What we don't know is when it will happen, so more often than not you hear people say "man that weather man is retarded" because he's never right >.<

Who's going to argue about snow...and why?

I honestly couldn't imagine myself living in a place that doesn't get snow. Hell, Rhode Island, the flattest damn place on earth even had a ski resort, granted it was tiny as hell with like 2 runs, but it was better than nothing. Plus vermont was 5 hours away so Mt. Snow wasn't far off.

lol, exactly chris. I feel bad for the meteorologists in our states. Thats why if i become a meteorologist, im moving to a different state... that, and because Michgan has a ****ty economy (49 worst in the union btw).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
lol, exactly chris. I feel bad for the meteorologists in our states. Thats why if i become a meteorologist, im moving to a different state... that, and because Michgan has a ****ty economy (49 worst in the union btw).
That sucks, but yeah, go to like california. You have the beach AND mountains there. That's where I'm going. I can surf and snowboard in the same damn day...that's ownage.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
We been seeing snow since mid september O_O this is way too early. The weirder thing is the cold has not let up at all. Luckly we will see a blow torch/indian summer coming up this week before things really get cranking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It snowed a bit a week ago or so, but it's warmed up since then and its all melted away by now.

I hope to god it doesn't snow for the rest of Winter. I hate snow, I hate the cold, and I hate Winter. Spring can't come soon enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will probably never snow where I am.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah man I hate snow. It's cold, it's wet, it gives you frostbite, it makes you wear 1.000.000 layers of itchy clothes which u eventually take off and get a cold and then flu until the rest of winter vacation.

EDIT: Dude, mf29, ur in YUGOSLAVIA!?!?!?!? Why didn't u say so!? Me too! Wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom