Sniperkiller 1 Suggest

Best answers
hi Guys i have 20 years old i see dragonball when i have my 12 ou 13 our 14 LoL! I see ESF site in a mod site and i saw the mod and i download the mod and installed! Great Job Guys really great job! but i have a suggestion!
i play a few days and i see is very hard to see the Bot our the other person so far and the combos they have no speed like the real dragonball! some 1 play Dragonball legends to sega saturn our psx? i play and for me is the most fast game i see really you press to fight...dam is really fast! the combos all! this Mod i think he have some future. when he fight is slow the combos. play dragonball legens make this mod like DZlegends Ex: In combat we select a player and show is picture and nick in upleft on the screen and all aim to him! i dont know how to explain but if some 1 ho make the mod already played the mod, know what i speak! LoL! is some 1 not played yet download the dragonball legends to psx and run in emulator our in your psx!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....so what is the suggestion? I know we are supposed to be tolerant of people who don't speak english as a first language, but c'mon now.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he wants ESF to be playable on the PSx... Whatever the **** that is. I didn't want to read the entire thing so i read the last sentence.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PSX = Playstation

Basically, hes saying make esf like Dbz legends and LoL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, I can understand it easily. He wants ESF to be as FAST as dbz legends, he's complaining that esf combo's are too slow.

I admit, the animations COULD be gone up a bit, but if it was so fast its impossible to play on a crap computer, then no (FYI I have an awesome pc \o\, just when I goto my friends hgouse to play ESF)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ermm...actually you fail. He said that he wants this game speed go up, so the combo's look faster like in DB Legends. The last sentence he says that if you want to know how it looks, you should download the game, burn it and play it on your psx (which is warez, but that's beside the point). But who knows what kind of sexy animations DT is creating for us now.

Best answers
LooL some guys read to bad! I try to explain guys, i said the mod is cool the maps, skins, powers etc. But when he fight "punch and Kick" i think is slow. Really and i say if some one dont know what is dragonball legends to try to download it and try in playstation our in emulator! i dont say to convert ESF to Playstation game LOOOOOOOL! because the fights are "slow" in real anime they fight hard and fast! play DBZ LEGENDS TO see my point of view! sorry some guys dont understand!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sniperkiller said:
LooL some guys read to bad! I try to explain guys, i said the mod is cool the maps, skins, powers etc. But when he fight "punch and Kick" i think is slow. Really and i say if some one dont know what is dragonball legends to try to download it and try in playstation our in emulator! i dont say to convert ESF to Playstation game LOOOOOOOL! because the fights are "slow" in real anime they fight hard and fast! play DBZ LEGENDS TO see my point of view! sorry some guys dont understand!
Here is a tip for you. Play ESF 1.1 ^^that was a fast one indeed. (that reminds me i have to reinstall it)

Anyhow im hoping for ESF 1.3 to speed things up.

Best answers
Dude try reading some books and all that stuff or magazines just practice ur english cuse srry but it sucks.. and stop say LOL cuse thats stupid.... just say it once or twice but not every 3 words...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Angu said:
Dude try reading some books and all that stuff or magazines just practice ur english cuse srry but it sucks.. and stop say LOL cuse thats stupid.... just say it once or twice but not every 3 words...
I don't see where you have anything relative to the topic in there. That makes your post spam. I don't like spam, it tastes bad. So let's not have anymore of it, ok? Thanks.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Angu said:
Like yours is any better. Hooray for hypocrisy.

Anywho: You can't speed up to DBZ speeds. No one can play that. It's impossible. So your "suggestion" won't ever happen. Fighting as an SSJ in 1.1 was hard enough to do. Now that I'm used to 1.2, hitting someone in SSJ is hard to do. So going back to speeds like 1.1 and faster, not going to happen.

And seeing as you need HL1 to play the game, using an emulator or any such sort is impossible.

Wat

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Anywho: You can't speed up to DBZ speeds. No one can play that. It's impossible. So your "suggestion" won't ever happen.
...Are you illiterate? Is there a reason that you never seem to spend more than an eighth of a second reading any post? The grammar in his post was ill-formed, but readable (albeit slowly), which you would be fullly aware of if you actually had taken the time to read. His first suggestion was to speed up the characters' animation in advanced melee (specifically, he said combos), to make the in-fighting speed more similar to the show, which, as I'm sure you're aware, is lightning-fast.

Fire Phoenix said:
And seeing as you need HL1 to play the game, using an emulator or any such sort is impossible.
Original Poster said:
play dragonball legens make this mod like DZlegends
Original Poster said:
In combat we select a player and show is picture and nick in upleft on the screen and all aim to him!
Read:
"The fighting in this mod should be faster, like in DragonBall Z: Legends on Sega Saturn [and Playstation]. I mean that, to speed up the fighting, there should be a way to target a single member of the opposite team, and, instead of freely swooping, swoop to attack the target, just like target-swooping in older versions! If you don't know what I'm talking about, you should <warez><strike>Get an emulator and download a ROM of the original!</strike></warez>".

About the original suggestions:
I like the faster animation in advanced melee & combos in advanced melee, and would bet that the team has already made some long strides in improving advanced melee in general.
I don't like target-swooping, even though it did speed up the game like crazy. I trust the team to take the mod in a positive direction.

EDIT: Btw, Fire Phoenix, awesome avatar! It's like artwork + eye sex (erh...)!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes I'm illiterate, thank you for clearing that up. Folks, i can't read. Thank you and good night.

::EDIT::

I guess I'll be more productive in my post. Even though I don't give a rats ass. Anywho here goes.

I remember this one time at this one place with this one guy and this one link that you could change certain aspects of the game, and whaddya know! Adv. melee is one of them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i played DBZ legends a long time. its a great game and imo the best of all DBz games for the psx but the thing is, in DBZ legends you have ...well lets call it autotarget. so when you move or swoop he always swoops at the enemy selected.
taht would be a pain in esf to hit the enemys with that speed.
as for the combos n stuff. well the adv. melee is fine imo maybe speed the combos up a bit and givte them a bit more "powerfull look"
maybe like the meteo attack in Final bout. man that game sucked but it was still fund to do those moves xD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lord Killmore said:
well i played DBZ legends a long time. its a great game and imo the best of all DBz games for the psx but the thing is, in DBZ legends you have ...well lets call it autotarget. so when you move or swoop he always swoops at the enemy selected.
taht would be a pain in esf to hit the enemys with that speed.
as for the combos n stuff. well the adv. melee is fine imo maybe speed the combos up a bit and givte them a bit more "powerfull look"
maybe like the meteo attack in Final bout. man that game sucked but it was still fund to do those moves xD
I don't know if you ever played 1.1. But in 1.1 you had to left click someone to swoop and melee them. Now I've never played DBZ legends because i don't have a psx or w/e you call it. But if it's anything like that, it's doable. The 1.1 speeds for non transformed characters were about the speed of transformed characters in 1.2. So imagine what it's like in 1.1. It's hard. So one way or another it's a no no. Speed things up SURE! Let's do it. I mean who cares about the people with low end computers, no one has them anymore anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i played 1.1 of course im a ESF veteran xD
meh and about the low end computer. i for example have one since my good one is broken xD
and besides that DBZ legends was about twice as fast as 1.1 so that would get a bit crazy xD ill see if i can find the iso somewhere and ill record a video of me playing then then youll see what i mean xD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lord Killmore said:
lol i played 1.1 of course im a ESF veteran xD
meh and about the low end computer. i for example have one since my good one is broken xD
and besides that DBZ legends was about twice as fast as 1.1 so that would get a bit crazy xD ill see if i can find the iso somewhere and ill record a video of me playing then then youll see what i mean xD

Erm, sorry yeah i didn't know. I can't remember who played 1.1 and who didn't unless I talk to them regularly. But if this psx game is twice as fast as 1.1 then ye..no. It's just not going to happen. Can you increase speeds of adv. melee? sure, that won't kill anyone's fps, and it won't matter anyway, but if you want to increase anything else, it's just too hard. I mean, i was a pro in 1.1 but ****, it was still hard, it was all about timing. If you are going to double that speed in anyway, i don't think even i or any other pro can handle that, I don't even think SS would be able to handle that.

But like i said, you can change the speeds of ANYTHING in esf with the right svar or cvar. Do I know them all? nope, but the esf team does, and i'm sure some other people do as well.

Wat

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
But like i said, you can change the speeds of ANYTHING in esf with the right svar or cvar.
Can you? I don't believe there are any svars to affect the speed of the animation playback -- I've only ever been able to make the advanced melee locks end faster than they do normally (affecting adv. melee length and start time).

Having 1.1 speeds with double-tap/mouse1 swoop (free swooping) might be pretty cool (I didn't play 1.1 for very long...but I think that's how I'll spend some time tomorrow). But then, it might not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread got screwed up to early in its life. Good work, closed-minded american brats, for needlessly disrespecting someone over the fact that they don't write what linguists consider to be the most difficult written language in modern existence as perfectly 'as u do lmao.'

I'm not going to name names (*cough cough* Kama and Phoenix *cough cough*) and I'm not going to give out warnings. But at the next sign of someone derailing the thread I'm just going to close it, and I don't want to do that to this poor dude's thread, because everyone has a right to their opinion. So I'd appreciate it if everyone just relaxed a little on the grammar bit (though things seem to have died down anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom