Sniperkiller 1 Suggest

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Good work, closed-minded american brats,
I'm not going to name names (*cough cough* Kama and Phoenix *cough cough*)

Woo, good thing i'm Canadian or else I might have thought you were talking about me. I must meet this other Kama. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
This thread got screwed up to early in its life. Good work, closed-minded american brats, for needlessly disrespecting someone over the fact that they don't write what linguists consider to be the most difficult written language in modern existence as perfectly 'as u do lmao.'

I'm not going to name names (*cough cough* Kama and Phoenix *cough cough*) and I'm not going to give out warnings. But at the next sign of someone derailing the thread I'm just going to close it, and I don't want to do that to this poor dude's thread, because everyone has a right to their opinion. So I'd appreciate it if everyone just relaxed a little on the grammar bit (though things seem to have died down anyway).
Pride, that comment of yours has offended me.

And it's impossible to make esf combos faster. Well, not really, but we'd need somebody to animate it and I doubt someone will.

Best answers
Kama said:
....so what is the suggestion? I know we are supposed to be tolerant of people who don't speak english as a first language, but c'mon now.
ahahahahahahaha aha thats funny xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everybody is going off-topic, this is one of the most off-topic threads i've ever seen, anyway:

I think ESF speeds are fine as it is, because there are other games like budokai, DB Legends or whatever and a few other, I say just keep them as they are, oh and a few guys are getting more transes so speed will probably be higher in 1.3, unless they decrease the speed of the current characters in 1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom