Small spirit bomb control

Controlable small spirit bomb?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
true that,and its supposed to be the most powerful attack ingame (Read the manual BTW) Rounding it to the average of your teammaets == bad especially if a person has just joined.

BTW,for those who don't know,Yamcha did a Sokidan,not a spirit bomb nor a genki dama :/ I got the original anime where he did that,movies and whatnot.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I agree that rounding it to your team's average has disadvantages in balance, but couldn't it be made up for with countermeasuring modifiers?

Like.. If the team's average is so much lower then the opponent's, +20% Power.

Things like that, finely tuned to be balanced..Just an idea.

Edit: Btw, Rave.. when I say he did a spiritbomb in the room of spirit and time/pendulum room, I am refering to the manga, rather then the anime.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the genki dama is never controllable

the best it can do is bounce off people

goku has never once shown that he can control it and if he could he deffinitly would of done so

and yamcha doesnt know the genki dama thats a completely differnt move

gokus genki dama is formed using the energy of all living things around where as yamchas sokidan is just a normal ki ball that takes its energy from yamcha

Best answers
Well its kind of contralable cause he can force it forward with his power(Like with majin buu)And Sailor for once you are wrong,It wasnt funimation that made a mistake back than poineer was still doing dragonball z!!!OR at least i think so.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Just thought of that - can something be done about the Energy of the Spirit bomb like done by Goku in the End of Movie 7?(Super Android #13)?

I mean like loading a lot of Energy for a crazy burst for 15 seconds when you are xtreamly powerful and overwhleming bla bla bla

BTW : Genki in Jap = Spirit in Eng
Dama in Jap = Bomb in Eng

Yamcha did used a spirit bomb
in the turnament in the db series I dont remember each ep.... his spirit bomb was a smaller one that the sb ol`Goku uses!!!!!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Miki800, just for your own personal knowledge,
"Genki/Genkai" mean any of the following things:

Health, Vitality, Vigor, Energy, Stamina, Spirit, Pep, Courage, etc..

The most comon use for the word genki/genkai, is the phrase 'genkai dashte!' which means, "Cheer up."

A 'dama' is a coin.

The word for 'bomb,' in Japanese, is Bakudan, or Bomu.

The attack of Yamucha's is called Sokidan, in the anime, and 'spiritbomb' in the manga.

You can't say "Genki dama MEANS spiritbomb!"
It doesn't. It was the best choice they could come up with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur leaving out important facts

for one dama can mean ball sphere or coin

and the second point is even though the names are similar they still arnt the same attack

yamcha never did the spirit bomb/genki dama training and there for cannot have the attack

plain and simple

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You misunderstand me..

In the manga, he has an attack CALLED spiritbomb. It is not what the English DUB calls Spiritbomb, nor is it what the japanese anime calls genkai dama.

In the english dub, they call it "Spiritbomb" and in the Japanese anime, they call it "Sokidan."

'Plain and simple.'

Best answers
I agree that it should be controllable, but I'm not sure if giving it the same manoeuvring power as a generic beam is such a wise idea.

Perhaps the sluggish turning rate of Frieza's disc would be more appropriate?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
any way
the meaning of that word doesnt connect to the subject, leave poor Yamcha away from this lol.

I think that it shouldnt be controlable cause if it will
then the user himself wont be able to move at all!
and the idea of bombs such as spirit and Death Ball...
is that after the launch it wont force you to controll it

but that gave me a new idea
when Goku Beat kid buu he used some sort of a
Power Struggle to fight Buu on Goku`s Spirit Bomb

so maybe to let a PS to be made whenever the user wants to if you understand what I mean...

I dont want the SB to be controlable but if it will
then it should be like Death Biscuit said - like Frieza's disc

Best answers
It shouldn't be controllable because it was never controlled beyond the throw intial throw...

Gohan didn't control it, he just repelled it by removing all evil from his heart (.... or somthing along those lines), and then it was the genki dama (not Goku, not Gohan) that searched for the nearest evil and BOOM!! Ouchie Vegie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom