Small request for darktooth! and whoever

Best answers
I didn't realize how smooth the smooth flying animations where untill I used an analog stick for analog movement. Boy is it nice to see... um my small request is for their to be a walking animation for when you are walking with an aura on (when your walking with the boost toggle on). Like in the show when goku or gohan..ect powers up while walking. (you know that oh look at me am such a "bad ass" aura walking thing) Right now you just run slowly if you walk with boost on.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But how many times are you going to be walking around a map with turbo on.

But turbos function is to make you run faster, fly faster, and give you a powerlevel boost. So naturally the normal walk speed would be increased, but it does play th run animation. I dont think its important enough to mess with. Ive never seen anybody walking around a map, nor have I used it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless your filming machinima with ESF I don't think you'd ever need to walk, but there are a few custom models with turbo walk and it's just like they're running without turbo in very short steps so walk speed would also have to be slowed down a lot.

Best answers
All he'd probably have to do is add the walk animation (thats already there) and have it play when the walk is used what could go wrong?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Turbo is good for powerstruggle, if you wanna go fast, just swoop.

And that idea is nice, but not for ESF, it would only slow the making of ESF 1.3 down, and we won't wanna have that, would we? :)

Best answers
lol well i like walking around everwhere its kinda off putting because people are wondering what you are doing :p....that is untill you get blown up......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try walking with turbo while holding +duck(CTRL) and +use(B)

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe.. as much as I would like to help you with this.. I cant.. Its for the programmers :D

they can code it so that when you have turbo and walk on, you.. WALK! But I can make another animation for it.

BTW, Joe used to like to walk around cause it showed that he was a bad boy when he kicked everyones butt.. lol. baka.. but yeah, I could tell joe/hars about it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it doesn't have to be for the online gamers, there are a lot of player's that isn't even online with this game but just playes lan with ignore bot on.
and it's good when you're making a music video on esf, so the music can fit in the music.(i atleast gonna use that)

Best answers
COOL!!! I LOVE IT!!!. It will be cool if you can see your character walk with turbo on looking POWERFUL/STRONG. Of course you have to be the best to do that. Watch your back for a blast coming your way. Still a cool idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom