slight problem

Best answers
ok i have a little problem here. i have the current version of half life and esf but for sum reason wen i try to go into multiplayer it says i dont have the current version so i click chech for updates and it says i have the latest version. plz tell me wat is going on
thx

Best answers
to be exact wen i click on multiplayer then internet games it says (your earths special forces executable is out of date) but i have downloaded and installed v1.2.3 thats the latest version isnt it?

Best answers
yes i have steam i use it to play counterstrike i dont understand y it says i have wrong vesion wen i dont

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first, check they arent evm servers, second check what version of esf you downloaded, u need 1.2.2 or 1.2.3. Other than that there's nothing else i can think of

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Sounds like you installed hl not under steam, and you just installed esf from there. The options you are talking about were from the pre-steam system; won. Register your hl cdkey on steam and install the game into the HL folder in there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt even install from the CD, I did it through steam and then used my CD-key to register. Then you can add whatever mods you want and it will all be through steam.

Good luck, and dont give up ESF until you get the hang of it.

Best answers
I have a problem too when i start a local game server on esf (only when it is instaled with cs 1.5)it stops and then it wants me to get it updated what's wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom