Simpsons ESF Map!!!

Best answers
its de_simpsons from cs,but its a fun and unique experince for esf, and yes there is more flying space then the averige cs map.
http://www.cstrike-planet.com/maps?d=90
exract it with winzip to either c: \program files\steam\steamapps\youremail\half-life\esf, or c: \valve\steam..etc...depends where u extraced steam on install

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Think you could possibly post any pictures of it ?

Best answers
Jayster said:
just played the map...quite a nice map abit small though :S
It aint small, go through the sewers and you can go to places like mr burns manshion and the simpson house

Best answers
waiten for somone to make simpsons server -_-....i can make servers but there always called half-life and theres no option to change it under create server :(

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well my monitor is feck it went all dim so i had to adjust the default brightness and when i go into a game,,, it goes back to teh default brightness settings and unfortantly halflife doesnt havea brightness adjuster so it was very dark for me so i was running into walls etc so i didnt get to see the whole map,, one day i will get a new montior ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG TEH JAYSTAR IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WUB YA DAWG!! Anyway's a pic would be nice lol. Try going to www.hostultra.com and register an account it has unlimited space for all your files so you can host as many pics as you would like.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol yep me back ^^ i've added you to msn, we'll talk there ^^
thanks for your link :)

ontopic: i'm just getting you some pictures,,

(Note: i do not know if these pictures will turn out dark,, too bright or what so ever,,,hint...my montior is fecked ^^)

EDIT: ^^ )was all i could get, because me being a fool placed the bomb and my time was up...

Best answers
I know the map and I tried it allready whn 1.1 was out but to tell the truth, I don't think this or any other cs map is too good for ESF, mainly because of the fact that everyone spawn to closely, which makes it hard to walk around when polaying multiplayer.

Anyhow the map is hilarious, and is gr8 for CS ;) (though I don't play CS anymore...)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heya Moshe, it's been while since you last posted here. Welcome back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom