Simple yet very good idea

Best answers
Okay, come on guys, how many times are you trying to target a guy with melee, and all while you're trying to articulately aim for them, bam, you get hit from the side.

Number 2, how many times have you been saying... "GEEZ! I wish i could fly faster, turbo is so slow!"

There's a very simple way to solve both problems, and it wont require but half a second for the ESF team to do.

SWOOP WITHOUT TARGETING!

Plain and simple, allow for somebody to swoop across the map without having to target anybody. It's so simple, i cant believe it's not already included!

Last minute changing, the swoop needs to be continuous. After about 5-10 seconds of swooping, there's a sudden stop. Why?

Best answers
What I want is normal flying to be at least 1/3 faster than moving on foot

Best answers
This dosen't sound like such a good idea. First off you would just continually swoop and it would just make it more difficult to target, and about the swoop time it just add some skill into the melee system, plus normally you have enough time to swoop again. The only problem I have with the melee system is that you can't teleport while in swoop, but I guess thats contradicting my skill theory.

Best answers
I think you should be able to swoop without targeting, only it should drain way more Ki.

About not teleporting(zanzoken/blurring!!) while swooping i think that should stay, as your character is concentrating on flying really fast
How many characters in the Anime were caught off gaurd by an energy attack just when they were swooping in(almost all of them!!).

Best answers
I think it's pretty ridiculous to not be able to swoop without targetting someone. Teleporting and charging ki only leaves you constantly in the cycle if you don't have someone trying to melee you targetted. The second you pause to charge, you're hit. And if you charge to just teleport once, it's even worse. Then if you get hit, you're on the ground forever because you're out of kit. Make the shift key like a targetless swoop, maybe not as fast but -something- worth using than whatever turbo yields.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom