which?

• Dragonball Z Budokai

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah just noticed. got confused since mudbox models and zbrush model look a lot alike. but well we´re taking ths thread kinda off topic arent we? ^^
well since i dont see you online in AIM oyu can maybe drop me an IM adress or something with a pm so i can bother you xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god who do i have to kill to get a tablet -.-
Stop asking me kid. *j/k* ;D

I still got my tablet, i probably live even more near to you then any other, so you could give it a try on me.

Whatever:
Mudbox and Zbrush arnt the one and the same.
Mudbox is smaller and compact , though abit buggy still
Zbrush is bigger and is good for big great projects as for small ones actually.
What i like on mudbox best though, is the fast learning progress as there isnt much of learning left. Though you really dont have alot of tools left there.

As on your model Onslaught, i dont really want to get into to much detail crits, but i dont like the shape overall. sorry >_<
because this looks to much wrong to me:
To big backmuscles while the neck area can't handle it.
To big feets while the hands look so tinny compared to them.
the breast is way to up in my opinion.
Also that the neck has a more skintighter detail then the body looks kindof wrong to me.

But owell, listn to the guys on polycount, they'll probably tell you better.
But yeh, why dont you create a thread of yours ;) ??

Hey AngelicFury, welcome!
Neat render ;) hopefully you will show us some texturing love :D

@Bushidou:
man.... uhm.... i dont know... somehow the plain hair doesnt match to the face in anyway. As i dont remember people having yellow eyebrowns...?
keep it up though.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Update on my models, still lots left to do. But gonna UV and layout the textures tomorrow. Hope I can finish it in time :p. Kankuro with Sasori as his puppet. Well a mix and match Sasori with a torn Atasuki cloak. They stand at exactly 5000 tris atm.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
be carefull with the uvwspace as the maps overall, i wouldnt throuw everything on a 1024x map!

Maybe do 2 512 ones for the characters, and another 512's on those additional things. Myself i used 3 different 512's and one 256 , it kept the uvw size balance, in my opinion. =)

Keep it up teacher :p wanna see you in the finish line! haha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ PiXel : how dare you calling me a kid im still a few years older than you mate xD
i tried mudbox but meh since i got a bit ino zbrush first ill stay with it .
gonna get myself a tablet anyway soon *ebay FTW xD*
so i can maybe also get back on skinnin and finally finish my byakuya without messing up xD

@ Onslaught: Sasori as Kankuros puppet, now thats ironic xD
i hope you can finish your stuff. could you post a close up and maybe wireframe of sasoris head/hair , maybe its just the colored polysbut it doesnt look right too me o_O
i´m watching the comp with a lot of interest there are great models and also a lot of cool new desings, dunno which one it was and im too lazy too lok but those rock lee desings make him actually look damn cool xD
wish i could enter too but i dont feel a lot like modelling lately and since i really sux at skinnin this would mess it up anyway, sooo xD

well GJ all ^^

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Guess not, models look good Onslaught....XD

Tryforce, thats the idea, 2 512's for each person, tho I have a lot of little do-dads, so it's gonna be interesting fitting them all in with the very little I know of Max's Unwrap tools.

Killmore, I'll jump in on Onslaught's behalf here say that Sasori's hair looks like it's just alpha planes. I'll get close ups and wires and all that malarky as I get further along :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

boredom, just rigged the upper part of the body, just legs left ;D ;D ;D

Lordkillmor, i gues you havn't noticed that I'm God.... XD MUHAHA Joking. =)

Best answers

Early WIP :) I have a few things I need to fix before moving on with the rest of the model.

I will post some wireframe screenshots soon.

Glode

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
glode, who is that? hehe ^^

nway i submited and well, cant help it, one pic more:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I knew it!
I saw this over at gameartisans, I was almost certain it was your model. The style is so.. Yours =P..

Looks decent, But the transition from forehead to hair looks icky

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed. I'm gonna work on that. And thanks!

. . . forums . . . so slow . . . can't move . . .

Discord Member
Best answers

well long time since i posted here..anyhow decided to try out zbrush..and after a head attempt..i decided to "mutate" it :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can't quite put my thumb on what's wrong.. but there's something weird about the colouring of the skin (i do love the design, and final product btw). it's just like... someone's thrown a load of dust on her or something, it feels really gray. maybe the spec map needs some tweaking?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id much rather wait until SA's picture was on another page, seeing as its not as good as his >_>. but here i go anyways.

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f47/Nuttzeh/?action=view&current=4.jpg

ive finally finished the sum*****, felt like an ass leaving skiwan hanging after asking him to help out with the concept, (my design, his spin on it) I re-installed and re-taught myself max and photoshop just for him lol.

going as long as i did, nearly 3 months without max OR photoshop due to a reformat i think i did alright, i had to re-learn alot of stuff that used to be second nature.

skin is a bit iffy on the details in the face and the rest of the body, but meh. considering that this was my last model, and i dont even remember when the hell this was.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f47/Nuttzeh/yourmomismyitch.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f47/Nuttzeh/49585f43.jpg

**EDIT

forgot to say, my skin is not the final one, someone else is skinning it as well.
mine was just a practice one XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom