which?

• Dragonball Z Budokai

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Best answers
something i made some time ago :]
I couldnt say that metal cooler looks like that... it needs full reskining or atleast good color changing...
well why didnt u show wips and relesed them ? :]
i've noticed there are a lot of noobs editing my models and giving no credits for me.... :|
I'm not in hurry to release my models... I'll make a pack of my models and then release them...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well i think i kinda nailed the texture , made as mutch as i cold with it :\

i've noticed there are a lot of noobs editing my models and giving no credits for me.... :|
I'm not in hurry to release my models... I'll make a pack of my models and then release them...
and whats the dif.?=\ ur models are still gona be edited if ur gona relese them later

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Final shine, I think the thing that is throwing off Metal Kooler is the greenish tint to him, if you desaturated your textures it could help, also maybe jsut add some more shiny parts and darker lines where there are supposed to be those joints. Hope that makes sense.

Friskie it's a good start. Maybe use some kinda emboss effect on the air holes. Also I would make the eyes bigger and more toriyama-ish...I know not really helpful, but just look at a lot of refs. you eyes look like rectangles while his have the side angled more. Hope that helps.

And here is an update on my Kankuro. I after I added the teeth it went up to like 2356 or something. The puppet is going to take a good amount of polys, hopefully I wont have to cut any out of this guy :p. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks for your kind words Zabuza2k

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good stuff man, you should stop being a noob by outlining your textures with poliez tho xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That thing would rock your **** off...

Great stuff Lee.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the guys over at polycount have pointed out some serious "wrongs" hehe, so it's back to the drawing board!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clipse, looks cool, is it the idea with Sasori? :O so the rest of the tris are left for him?
go texturing <_< , if help needed message me.

Ons, well it looks better then you did i think, though its not amazing with "details", you probably just didnt worked enough on it or? And yeh try to use pattern if possible or better Alpha's in zbrush.

small progress:

its abit outdated but whatever, i know the face could have used more love but meh, kinda sucks.

Best answers
[/QUOTE] O_OO_OO_OO_O:yes::yes::yes: amazing what for a programm use u master XD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
started over this morning, going to work now.

Best answers
Cool Naruto models :yes: post more :) will you use thouse models for something ?

Onslaught : she has great eyes ^^ but i have 1 question how do you kiss her :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool Naruto models :yes: post more :) will you use thouse models for something ?

Onslaught : she has great eyes ^^ but i have 1 question how do you kiss her :smile:
Well if that's the kinda girl you go for, you find a way =p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
started over this morning, going to work now.

"That is one, UGLY Mutha' ****er..." :laff:

Nice work :) I should take a look at this "Z-Brush" program; everyone seems to be using it for their normal maps anymore...

Best answers
Here's some of my stuff i've been working on
A lowres sculpt (my pc is rubbish) made in Blender.

One of my favorite gameheroes.I would love to normalmap this model but i can't (damn you old pc!)

I would post some more work but i have to go lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom