• Dragonball Z Budokai

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That tire is beautiful.

You should work for Forza or whoever makes that game.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Wow I was working on this sucker for the Mini comp over at GameArtisans. I finished it about 5 mins before the deadline >.<. So painfully close, but so fun! Anyway it's a Chibi Vega model render says the rest, sorry for the size :p.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
saw that over at PC, looks frigging awsome man, just like all the other ones (yours is actually one of my favorites, along with that other guys Gouken).

i feel you could have posed him a little more dynamically though, like, hanging off the cage or something. that would have been cool.

good job bro.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Oh yeah man I totally agree, just didn't have time, I didn't think I would make it at all, XD. I only had time for the really quick vertex pose you see, no rig or anything. I look at the render and think of a million things i would have done differently to make it better, but just didn't have the time :p. Hopefully my Haku for the main comp will turn out just how I want it!

Best answers
janemba

Well heres a lil render of my Janemba model.. I was going to enter this into the KamaKomp. but it wasnt finished by the time limit, anyway its still a W.I.P.
Janemba is 1767 polys and his sword is 78..

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sasuke model looks very nice, good job so far!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well i duno, trie to reskin the neck part,armour needs serious fixing , the part between the legs, he looks like hes got a pussy ,...and i duno, arms look a bit weerd,
btw , why do i get the feeling u are makeing those for ecx ?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
DBZ Hell, that looks great, I love the rips. My only crit would be to lower the pecks on the armor to match the pecks on the body.

Here is a small WIP of my GameArtisans.org Naurto Comp entry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dbzhell, the armor actually is like a wet suit where the shape is the contour of the body.. so yeah i partially agree w/ what eclipse said but make the entire armor fit the shape of the body

i love it eclipse :p what happened to haku?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Ummmmm I couldn't decide on a direction to take with him. Then one night I talked to Sven and he gave me a great idea and concept, so I switched to it, I hadn't really started a lot on Haku anyway, just got a lot of work to do on Kankuro and his mystery puppet before the deadline, hope I can make it without having to take days off of work :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom