which?

• Dragonball Z Budokai

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm like i said on msn, else nice, and aint the stomach muscles are way to big?

anyway i might model my last model, who knows, just want to ask if this looks human or not:

632 tris

btw. nice to see you back D2, i like your goku but he doesnt look like Goku truelly... way to real for a anime style. expecialy the face skin doesnt match goku. and the anatomy is in my opinion more human then anime. but i really digging your render and the model aswell!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Polycount now on 1100 tris +/-.

Thanks theeman.

Nice one bapplebo! Just the eyes look strange but else fine ;).

Best answers
thanx for the front and side ill try to work like ur line flow

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

the leg armour texture is actually going to be used as a specular map over a black texture, so in dark area's itll appear completely black, but in the light it will reflect those highlights.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice nice Axman, but the skintone still need colors... dun ya think so? i also think that the face skin doesnt look like guts. But i "think" like that cuz i only saw guts in several pics and his face seemd to be more bigger then this one.

Best answers
movento said:
wow,MDave;its been ages since you posted something here.
hehe he just posts in here so you'd read his sig ;)

Hmm this thread has gone from simple to mad man level

theeman you're insanely good. It's the first time i see your work. Where have you been hiding.

I have a crit on your little deks their. The shades on and from the candles look kind of unrealistic like they don't fit in the pic. The blood needs some work too, it looks shiny? Like it's mixed with Hg or something

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The_Real_Legend said:
hehe he just posts in here so you'd read his sig ;)
TRL, can your jokes get any lamer? XD

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
TRL, can your jokes get any lamer? XD
Same goes for you SV
indoctrinating bastards :p Subliminal propaganda my ass showing off all your leet skills here.

And sorry but i'm lame to the bones, you experienced that before didnt you

Best answers
I'm really bored, waiting for WoW servers to get up, meanwhile coloring Davidskiwans ref :< :

Best answers
First time posting here and i'm kinda nervous... mainly because I dunno what you'd think of my model... I'm still learning how to model correctly... and textures aswell (links for help?) but here is my render of a City Hall from SWG... (Project was to overkill my pc by making it as high poly as possible, also the top half isn't finished)

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3041/cityhall1277un.jpg

Best answers
I don't understand why you're nervous at all. Cause that's some awesome work.
What program did you use?

Best answers
Wow, textured it looks great. That could go straight into Lineage II

Best answers
That ingame model is directly from Star Wars Galaxies lol, Not my model... I should have put that in actually =P
The ingame one was the one I used as a reference for mine... (I resized alot of things on my model to the SWG one... I felt some sections were too big)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

=o

good work there knicky. did you use a bump map for those details, or did you model it all? if you modeled it all, can i suggest learning about bump maps before putting it into a game? =]

Best answers
Thanks. I modelled everything on that model... it isn't meant to be used in a game... just a little project I am working on. The ingame model is from SWG which is what I based my model off. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom