image edited out

muhuhaha

you should know better than to do that >_> ~ AxMan

Best answers
He doesn't really scream, HEY! IM STEWIE OFF FAMILY GUY! D:

It looks good anyhow.

Best answers
Trowa said:
I've been re rendering some of my old models so i figured this'd be a good place to post, heres a new crono picceh :D
hey that looks realy good :) :yes:

could you post a wire ??

you should experiment with more lights and smooth shadow would look good
at the model :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah trowa what was that crono trigger game called again ?

Best answers
Crono looks HOT!!!!!! Dying to use it replacing trunks or goku(hell no!! i want to use it on goku, becouse of spirit bomb/luminaire. :p )

Best answers
awsome picolo!! but "rendered in toxic"? what do you mean :p? And how many lights did you used ??

Sasuke rooxx too

Best answers
-Nataku- said:
awsome picolo!! but "rendered in toxic"? what do you mean :p? And how many lights did you used ??

Sasuke rooxx too
the program i used to render my picollo is toxic.i used two lights IIRC.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Finished the player model. Rendered with Lightwave, overdid the lighting a bit. :p

Best answers
Looks good Taimaishu. I'm not one for sports but that's a really good model.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Taimaishu said:

Finished the player model. Rendered with Lightwave, overdid the lighting a bit. :p

dude, this is the last time im gonna say this. you CAN NOT use the samsung logo in your mod, you CAN NOT use any of the regestered trademarks which appear on real football shirts in your mod, in fact im pretty sure you CAN NOT use any team names either. because EA sports have purchased the license to use all those names exclusively. you are gonna get either your mod closed down, or your ass sued to hell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, this is the last time im gonna say this. you CAN NOT use the samsung logo in your mod, you CAN NOT use any of the regestered trademarks which appear on real football shirts in your mod, in fact im pretty sure you CAN NOT use any team names either. because EA sports have purchased the license to use all those names exclusively. you are gonna get either your mod closed down, or your ass sued to hell.
Let him do it as he pleases, its not your ass which is on the line for it.

As for the chrono model, secks, you should try your hand at doing a high quality magus model or somthing D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
Exclusively? Then why does Winning Eleven/PES have licensed teams? Including Chelsea, Arsenal, Real Madrid? They aren't exclusive as far as that goes. You dont have the slightest idea what your saying.

I'll say this again, I have not as long as I remember seen any EA Representative do anything about community modding. If you look at any PES site you will see tons of people making kits that Konami dosen't have the license for. Obviously EA dosen't care enough to go around and sue individuals
who are just creating kits in their spare time. I'm not selling this mod EA dosen't have a thing to worry about either. Even if they did, they would go after the PES players first because Konami is their competitior. A huge gaming company like EA have better things to do than to go out and sue "kit makers". Whos going to waste their time doing that? We have had IOS for HL1 out for 2 years. I have not seen anything of the sort happen to the MOD either. I haven't seen SONY or Square Enix come after you for modding your Final Fantasy model into JKA. This arguement is ridiculous.

I think the bigger question though is, why are you so concerned? You really shouldn't freak out.

Best answers
Taimaishu said:
Originally Posted by Mad_AxMan
Exclusively? Then why does Winning Eleven/PES have licensed teams? Including Chelsea, Arsenal, Real Madrid? They aren't exclusive as far as that goes. You dont have the slightest idea what your saying.

I'll say this again, I have not as long as I remember seen any EA Representative do anything about community modding. If you look at any PES site you will see tons of people making kits that Konami dosen't have the license for. Obviously EA dosen't care enough to go around and sue individuals
who are just creating kits in their spare time. I'm not selling this mod EA dosen't have a thing to worry about either. Even if they did, they would go after the PES players first because Konami is their competitior. A huge gaming company like EA have better things to do than to go out and sue "kit makers". Whos going to waste their time doing that? We have had IOS for HL1 out for 2 years. I have not seen anything of the sort happen to the MOD either. I haven't seen SONY or Square Enix come after you for modding your Final Fantasy model into JKA. This arguement is ridiculous.

I think the bigger question though is, why are you so concerned? You really shouldn't freak out.
Taimaishu is absolutely right. First of all EA does not own Samsung nor Carlsberg, they are the teams sponsors, and get this, PAY MONEY IN EXCHANGE FOR ADVERTISMENT. Yep that’s right, the very least they can do is pay this mod for advertising their brand name, so I don’t see what that has to do with EA. And as far as I know EA is still a licensee and has nothing to say bout any of this. You’re just over reacting, why aren’t you preaching esf instead, being up all these years without having a license either?<o =""></o>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkSniper said:
lol its another gohan o_O

i like the model and the way he looks he came out prity clean imo, but his proportions seem wrong, His head is to big, legs to short, if you fix these 2 i think it wil look loads better ^_^

Broli said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taimaishu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_AxMan

Taimaishu is absolutely right. First of all EA does not own Samsung nor Carlsberg, they are the teams sponsors, and get this, PAY MONEY IN EXCHANGE FOR ADVERTISMENT. Yep that’s right, the very least they can do is pay this mod for advertising their brand name, so I don’t see what that has to do with EA. And as far as I know EA is still a licensee and has nothing to say bout any of this. You’re just over reacting, why aren’t you preaching esf instead, being up all these years without having a license either?

first of all broli mad axman is right these are registerd trademarks you cannot use them for a mod, the names :goku vegeta piccolo gohan etc etc are non the less also registerd but not as trademarks . you see(R) in the top right corner of every goku you see ? no its (C) its called copywrite this means you cant make a goku that looks like theirs..but there is no rule in creating digital data of goku or any other dragonball (Z) things becouse in the end data comes to raw 1´s and 0´s and they cant copywrite them now can they :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom