Simple Render Thread.

which?

• Dragonball Z Budokai

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Best answers
hm i like the model ^^ nice edit but for esf 1.2 or 1.3 ?
but add more detail to the clothes and maybe do a ssj ;)
ooo and fix the gloves

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i use milkshape , not that powerfull but it does his job ;)
but man ,next time when you do an edit make a serious one ,ask for permision and give credits ,

Best answers
Pretty much all of KH's main characters are anorexic, so it's fine.

Way to go, Tryforce. It's nice to see you pumping out KH stuff again. Wires and side views?

Best answers
heyyyyyy pixelus, the models looks awsome, but a bit squized in the horizontal way >---< . The arms look a bit stretched also ... : D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shorten the forarms, normal people can't touch their knees without bending.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice :yes:

Man, amazed you could make that without orthographic references. Looks just like in the game. How long did this take you? Just tweaking it to look right would have taken me the better part of 6 months.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks....too close to the real one :p. Thats kind of cool, but then again I would have rather seen you do it in a different style, because there really is no point in cloning the model, since I suspect you have access to the KH2 model viewer, you might as well have used one of the many tools available to rip it straight out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks....too close to the real one :p. Thats kind of cool, but then again I would have rather seen you do it in a different style, because there really is no point in cloning the model, since I suspect you have access to the KH2 model viewer, you might as well have used one of the many tools available to rip it straight out.

yeh i know though havnt ripped it, kinda used to get used to the style, somehow, i will try something like you did with the unkown sometime, though people request some things for JKA, gonna do them so far even if there's no use. But didnt ripped it, but cloned quite a few parts thats why i dotn post up wires. Didnt ripped it though.

Gonna finish the whole organization for the pack i gues, then i may will change quite a few thing on the mesh and will try to texture in a different way, who knows.

(EDit:mad:enix, btw. not sure if the kh2 exporter works in anyway for kh2 models, would be kind of cool though.

@Zabuza: thx bud :)
@JTMnM: thanks ,too. though about wires and other things please read above.
@Nataku/Onslaught: yeh wanted to do that, thanks still
@J-Dude: thanks, though didnt done much on my own, exept the effort and some basic skills i needed to. like said above, took me in all maybe 4-6 hours, dun remember was quite lazy latly.
@elcor: thx
@SS_Gohan44: can't say anthing on the concept ,its not mine.

kinda getting bored of the Style but neverless gonna finish those since kinda would be worth the effort maybe i gues. Will get onto a self project aswell soon, gonna be the CLoud by Davidskiwan, did the Pants and Shoes as the sword, though body and head is missing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where is the love?

Hey TF, nice stuff so far... You wanna release this for JKA?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where is the love?

Hey TF, nice stuff so far... You wanna release this for JKA?
heh its alright, he's right about it ^^

thanks, yeh you should have read the thread in the JKA forum :)
Eclypse was about creating a Organisation XIII (Kh2) Package and asked me over mail if he could use the hooded riku and edit and blaaa blaaaaa blaaaa well kinda came handy because i wanted to do them in anyway.

btw Eclypse is not Eclipse =) so no missunderstandings will happen here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh JKA people like to spam allot, the threads easily get 5+ pages.. don't have enough time to read it all..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's some things that I'm making/made for my 3d class.

a toilet and a guitar :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom