Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, never though that you would do such a nice work goku.

you´ve improved alot! gj

*noticed some things: feet is to small and he looks ingame somehow stabbed int his... bla bla bla.

<_< also please rmove tihs nazi sign... i hate this sign, thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, cant believe how much everyone has improved.
@ TryForce: Niicee!!! Though it looks like they all are about to step in a sauna o_O, Now make a head! ^^
@Goku[SSJ]: Nice job man,
Goku[SSJ said:
]100% 3D Studio Max
did you map it all in max?
@ Bapplebo nice, that still the same ichigo as in the WIP Thread?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku, im removing the top picture. you cannot claim a copyright to the model, when the design and original work clearly isnt yours. while this model may have been made by you, the copyright still belongs to the original creators of both the concept and the final art.

you can keep the nazi symbol, on the grounds that while some people may find it uncomfortable to view, your using it in the correct context.

also, why do i get the impression that youve imported a lot of things from the battlefield games and rendered them in max? in fact, looking at your texturing of the PoP, and then at the textures of the tanks/field guns etc. im almost certain thats what youve done.

Best answers
Tryforce :O thats just stuning <3 as always, drop me a line on MSN thoguh ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

aw crap, just noticed the sweatbands and feet straps

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ShadyD: 3 hours of tweaking and episode watching says its not the same Ichigo. Also, totally new skinmaps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So my drawover didnt help at all?
also the hair isnt overal spikey dbz style its more like, i woke up, spiky

Best answers
Thanks TryForce, the model from (let’s say in-game) is the POP that was rigged holding the sword in his hands then collapsed the psyhique to merge the model without the whole biped. Also as you noticed the belt and the belt knife are missing coz I forget to merged them into the level. But I didn’t cared about them or how he looks and only to use it to scale every model to not be to big or to small.

@ Shady – yes all you see there are renders from 3D Studio Max. I used 3D Studio Max 100%, no UED or any other software. Like I said took me more then 2 weeks only to get used to the extremely low graphic from max viewport. I was almost to quit by many times coz of this but I continue it…

AxMan I know about this things as well. I didn’t wanted to intend that the original POP concept was designed by me and only modeled, skinned after the original game designer concept. I find that most of the time ppl rip my work so I decided to sign them without giving the name and the e-mail. Since I used more then 6GB of refs to find 2 good ones
Nope, can I actually find this kind of stuffs on the internet free? only I used refs from games, movies and real WWII vehicles (not in 3dsm and my old UED fashion way look model, look model). The tank and truck tank was done by using battlefield 1942 as refs. Good game

Best answers
Oh yeah, and Goku looks kinda emo >_>
I mean no offense with that, I just wanted to point out his tight pants.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he isnt emo =(
meh maybe ill lighten up the dark to be the same color as trunk' pants
and model in some folds, 1606 is kinda low :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finished skinning, but the legs need so much work, im ashamed ]:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom