★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please rate :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums!

Hmm, the right side is too empty, overused glow, badly cut render, bad text positioning. The only good thing in this sig is that the bg matches the eyes XD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome, I went through even worse crits with my first sig, trust me, so don't worry. After 3 months they are telling me now Im much better. I think U should put that text in the right top corner, and one thing they learnt me is: Don't make big sigs. I use size: 350X100

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The size is actually fine. But it is very empty, so I would make it a smidge smaller to "fill up more space". Personally I think the stock would fit better on the right side of the sig and then put the text on the other side. Try spreading out the text more so it fills more room. 7/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome, I went through even worse crits with my first sig, trust me, so don't worry. After 3 months they are telling me now Im much better. I think U should put that text in the right top corner, and one thing they learnt me is: Don't make big sigs. I use size: 350X100
Are you saying that my sigs are crap >: (?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should work on the text placement.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should work on the text placement.
Agreed. I think the thing I need to work on the most is with text.

Lukyas: I usually do 400x100 but I made this a little bigger for the render.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
400x100 is fine. The smaller the better in my opinion. It all depends on whether you can work with such a small space hehe.

As for your sig, I have to agree with everything Jakut said. I'm gonna give this one a 4/10, and that's actually a good rating for a first sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, sometimes it's easier to work with a small sig, since the big ones require you to make everything flow and for that you need to fill all the empty spaces, which is not as easy as it sounds :p

Best answers
have agree with everyone else, to much space on the right side and the text needs better placement, But none the less pretty good for a first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom