Signature Contest!

Best answers
lol I haven't got the skill to challenge Mines, MystiX and GFK so ima sit back and gather ideas :p

Retired
Best answers
heres mine

might change it.. nto sure about certain things...

changing style just abit... trying out the new PS seems to be wokring nicely.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well i think this would be entry...kinda bad one.. :\
or not ?

greetz Niracle

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy crizap. I was thinking of entering, but all these sigs would completely decimate anything I could come up with. I may give it a shot anyways, we shall see.

But great sigs everyone, they are really something else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
Holy crizap. I was thinking of entering, but all these sigs would completely decimate anything I could come up with. I may give it a shot anyways, we shall see.

But great sigs everyone, they are really something else.
Take t words out of my mouth, these sigs are looking great, cant wait to see what more comes and who wins.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ignore what I said before, I decided to enter anyway...... :rolleyes:

I have my entry laying ready, I just have to wait till my host come online so he can upload it....... :yes:

And people, sigs are looking great!! :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Question, can I enter a large GIF? I have an idea for one if so.

Best answers
GMan said:
Question, can I enter a large GIF? I have an idea for one if so.
Can't be to large. Size must be 400x100 or smaller and under 300000 bytes please. Other wise it would slow down the thread.

About linking it I dunno. I will discuss it with the judges.
It is decided then. I agree with MyStiX. He has a good point *blah, leaves a bad taste in your mouth*
gifs are not allowed but an animated sig is. I'll post a sample soon of what i mean. I just gotta get a animation editer.
Ignore the unregesitered thing. But my signature gets the point across.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, 300k? What if I linked to the file instead of using IMG tags?

P.S. Guys I have all the episodes except for.. 54 I think. Anyway, I could capture screens if you guys need them for pictures.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think GIFs like the one in GMan's sig should be allowed. It's just a clip of the anime with some font in it. If you have an animated sig, then that's cool, but just a clip of the anime isn't really art.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStiX said:
I don't think GIFs like the one in GMan's sig should be allowed. It's just a clip of the anime with some font in it. If you have an animated sig, then that's cool, but just a clip of the anime isn't really art.
While it's true that the images come from the anime, I've been doing a lot more editing with my GIFs lately. What would anyone else's Naruto sig be though? A picture of Naruto from the manga or anime with some filters and text. The difference is what? I wasn't going to just do a particular scene. I was thinking of something involving all the characters. Whatever.

I'm kind of annoyed that you say it's just a clip of the anime with font in it, though. I put a lot of time into my GIFs.

Just forget about it, I'm not going to try to enter. I probably won't have the 10 hours it would take to finish the project.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't get me wrong, I never said your GIFs were bad, you make awsome GIFs. I just don't think it compares to making a sig. That's just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom