Should the Androids be in ESF? | VOTE |

What Android(s) do you think should be in ESF?

• Android 16

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Android 17

• Android 18

• Android 19

• Android 20(Dr. Gero)

• no Android

• Android 13

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gt charaters suck thats why dont want to add super android 17,and what is the deal with you proud price and this android 17 ;/ You always are posting about him in model section.There are much better and stronger people.Plus Piccolo could have beaten him so that means hes a loser and we need andriod 16.He was a nice guy and was the strongest android and made 17 look like a fool making him think he was the strongest android.Yes android 17 should be made but he wasnt all that important he was only dinner.

Best answers
why not add c17 or c18 and bring up a custom model for them, incl sounds...
i think its okay, cause they nearly have the same figure (hitboxes)and attacks so everyone could have his favourite :)
but i think tien and yamcha are more important for the next charas than these androids :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, proud_prince, you dont seem to like double posting, but you seem to enjoy triple posting! lol! anyways, i think that 17 will be the first to be made because 1. he is pretty much like the trunks model, just needs a few edits. 2. he is the only one with a transformation!
sorted!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quiet Shijing.
It was an accident, I never noticed it :p
Honest!

Anyway. Im always suggesting Android 17 and Super 17 in
models forum because all people are making is saiyans.
No one makes Majin Buu's or Cell's or Frieza's. Their are more
Gohan/Vegeta/Trunks edits than their are for everyone else.
Notice how Bryggz set a poll on what models he would make next.
This was the poll:

SSJ3 Gohan
SSJ2 Gokou
SSJ5/6 Gokou
Other...

And even though on that thread of his their were more "Other"
Votes. He now wants to start a SSJ3 Kid Gohan :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh...its true, but really, you go in any thread that has a possible chance of a 17 model and constantly post for one, gotta learn to wait pal! patience is a virtue(my ass :S)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Patience is Virtue?
As soon as one person atleast mensions a SSJ Reskin
or SSJ3 Model that guy gets to work on it ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm. i give up trying to oppose to you :p every post like this i always lose the argument with you...

Best answers
I say 18 because she was and is the only female fighter in DBZ that can hold her own against the SSJs, and it would be a refreshing change to see a female fighter in the game.

Best answers
actually i never decided on making the ssj3 gohan, i just thought it would be interesting, so i through the idea out there, just keep in mind that im such a new modeler....my skills are still quite low (in my eyes) i like to screw around a lil bit with milkshape until i get a feel for making bodies and heads of my own and such, until then, im going to edit things that i find im good at editing, such as hair/body formations, i have to work on face/head forms, and building models from scratch is still not my forte' yet. i need time,

Best answers
i REALLY wanna see the androids in the game, the game is empty without at least one of them!
16 and 18 should have a power up(18 powered up will take the RED RIBBON coat off, just so the players can reconize a powered-up one)
and 17... i think this time an exception should be made and he should get the new form from DBGT

as for 19&Dr.Gero, i dunno about those, but if they will be added, add only Dr.Gero, i think he can do all what 19 could do, and we don't want too many characters anyway...
as for his block option, he will do a power struggle against shots, but if he wins, he absorbs the energy and recovers hp a little instead of shooting the energy back

Best answers
Originally posted by Constructor
he should gain pl, not health... or both
that's what i ment by "absorbing the energy"

and for the other androids, unlimited energy.... :\
how about that they charge some amount of energy per second?(more than other characters' recharge)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, let's just make them like they are on the show. We'll start them at 1,000,000 pl, and they can never gain any more.
...no? Well alright. The androids were sort of learning machines, but they lack any capacity to improve their current powers. Maybe we could rig them so that their attacks only increased their change level as opposed to their power level, so that after enough damage had been dealt, they could hit level 2 or 3, but they should not gain PL over time. They can't power up, so I agree with the idea that they should have to steal ki, perhaps from blocking ki attacks or just taking damage from them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is what I think Androids should do if they are added to
ESF..

Android 17

Doesn't run out of Energy. But gains Energy at a slower rate.
It'd be best, His Transformations/Power Ups should be every
1,900,000PL Gain. That way people wont be in-game kicking everyones
ass and never running out of energy. Its the more logical way to
put it, atleast through my eyes. As far as transformations go. IF
they make an acception. I'd like to see Super 17 as his transformation.
Or they could just give him power up. But either way im not complainin
I just want to play as Android 17!!!:cry:

Android 18

Same with her Twin Brother. But she gains Power Level a bit
faster and her transformation is earlier like every 1,700,000PL gain.

Android 16

Same with the Twins, 17 and 18. Only his PL gain rate is as fast
as Android 17 and he can only transform/power up every 2,000,000PL
gain.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoah there! lets just try and keep it as easyest as possible, although it would be cool, just that it will take more time, and i just want more kool stuff and work more on the chars they got now

Best answers
Originally posted by Proud_Prince
This is what I think Androids should do if they are added to
ESF..

Android 17

Doesn't run out of Energy. But gains Energy at a slower rate.
It'd be best, His Transformations/Power Ups should be every
1,900,000PL Gain. That way people wont be in-game kicking everyones
ass and never running out of energy. Its the more logical way to
put it, atleast through my eyes. As far as transformations go. IF
they make an acception. I'd like to see Super 17 as his transformation.
Or they could just give him power up. But either way im not complainin
I just want to play as Android 17!!!:cry:

Android 18

Same with her Twin Brother. But she gains Power Level a bit
faster and her transformation is earlier like every 1,700,000PL gain.

Android 16

Same with the Twins, 17 and 18. Only his PL gain rate is as fast
as Android 17 and he can only transform/power up every 2,000,000PL
gain.
yes, this will totally rock
i also thought about Dr.Gero:
in a power struggle, instead of shooting the shots back he absorbs the energy, recovers health and energy
each melee attack he makes drains a little energy from the attacked enemy, same with blocked attacks(melee or energy)
also gains a little energy from being hit by an energy attack(not worth the damage, that is)
he should have a "grab" attack, you should get close to an enemy, and if you succeed, you hold your enemy and suck his HP\energy slowly, like... 5% of energy & hp per second
there is also a struggle, the "grabbed" person slowly wins for sure, but each second hurts him...

dunno about other attacks

so what do you say?

BTW
cool Android 17&18 pics

Best answers
i like all of those ideas,i think the robots should be in ESF to.........mabye if one perosn is krillin and one person is 18 they can go off in a coner and have a horizontal battle.... no, but seriously i like proud prince and ssj no thanks ideas

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if the team decides to create one robot, they'll just have to copy and tweak the outline of that one to create another one. I think it will come down to the number of models an character slots they want to dump into the robots. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for 16 or Dr. Gero though.

Best answers
i think one android is enough in esf.....oh wait there is already a little green biomecanical android in esf.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom