Should i use Open GL as video renderer? cause it doesnt work...

Hey guys whenever i go into play my graphics suck and they shouldnt cause i have decent video card sooo... i went into the video settings and i saw the renderer and i said "Ah! of course! I'm using my software for my renderer and not openGL!" i assumed that openGL is the right renderer cause that is what i use with CS

Anyway, I switched the renderer to openGL and clicked apply. What follows is the most annyoing thing i have ever seen since after about two weeks of trying to get esf to work i finally got into the menu and when i played a game it lagged and was ugly and i didnt know what was rong... Anyway I klicked apply and it went out of the game as usual and it said "the specified video mod is not supported The game will now run in software mode" I want to know how to fix it cause its pissing me off HELPZOR!!! :cry:

Trunks-ssj25

P.S. Guys its also very laggy when i play is that also because im not using Open GL?

hmm. resons can be.

1. your CPU sux.
2. your grapic card dont support Open GL.
3. Your grapic card sux.

My Cpu doesnt suck, i have a radeon which i believe is purdy good so i dont know whats wrong really pissing me off

Well 1st of all what Radeon card you got?

Whats your CPU Speed?

Windows do you keep it up-to-date?

What version of Windows do you have? (XP, 2000 ,ME ,98SE ,98 ,95?)

Your video card drivers...are they the latest? (4.8 catalyst now i beleave).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)