• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For those that don't know, Adrian Shephard was the character you played in the Half-Life expansion pack, Opposing Force.

So, anyone here feel that Adrian Shephard should make a return to the Half-Life universe?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked him more the Barney's off-shoot game. Op-For was pretty fun I think it would be cool to see him again, although I forget what happens at the end of Op-For

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to see Adrian Shepard make an appearnce in Episode 3. Since we've seen that the G-Man is more or less losing control of Gordon and the situation (as described by Valve) Adrian would make for a good tool for him. The G-Man left him stranded on a train car in that sub space region between worlds.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Definitely. I've never played Opposing force past a couple stages, but from the ending, he' a prime candidate to be brought back into the mix. And it'd be extremely interesting considering he'll be a character (other than Chel, who's supposedly going to be in Episode 3 as well) that unlike Barney, is a character who the player has controlled, but has never seen from the third person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom