Shine (AMV)

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
After quite some time I ACTUALY managed to get a new hard drive (500 GB Very Happy), so I could contouinue (STFU, I know it's spelled wrong Razz) working on my amvs. So, I finaly managed to upload something that's over 1 min which is quite exiting, but it isn't a full AMV either. It isn't exactly a beta aswell, it's more like a mini AMV.

I did spend quite some time on it, surprisingly, since it was only suppose it to be a 30 - 50 sec beta. But, thanks to my older brother, that kept pushing me on not to end it, I atleast managed to get the AMV somewhere around 1 min and 30 sec.

So, i'm quite happy about the result, I used Sony Vegas and Adobe After Effects (Hint, hint: if your carefull, you might just notice some costum made lightning Very Happy), and, that's about it.
Now, not to hold you off any longer, here's the link:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8UIxRbz8yHQ

(I will add a link to Live Video, pertaining my AMV. Don't be nervous, before you even read this topic you'll have your HQ link, lol.)

Alright. The quality is quite crap, I agree, ignoring the fact that I tryed many diffrent attempts to compress the AMV for a better YT quality.

Okay, so there we go. Oh, and just one more thing, Very Happy

"COMMENTS ARE REALLY APPRICIATED, BE THEM CRITICAL OR COMPLIMENTIVE"

That's it. BB my birdies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom