Shield Attack Beam

Best answers
I just saw the episode when gohan uses his shield attack, and it is a beam not a ball. a VERY powerful beam at that, not the weak piece of crap in the game right now.

Anyways, its not really that big of a deal and i dont care if it stays a ball or not, just thought id point that out in case the team wants to be as accurate as possible (in regard to the beam form, i understand why it is weak)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ONLY episode where i saw gohan use the shield attack was in the garlic jr. saga, protecting krillin and piccolo, then forcing garlic back into the dead zone.
what episode was it, i want some proof, since i havnt seen this shield beam attack. <_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The shield attack CAN be very powerful. It absorbs any beam that touches it. For game balance, they made it like that. If you charge it up in time and someone fires a fully charged Final Flash, or Kamehameha, you can throw it back with very little Ki loss.

Best answers
*Newsflash*

Shields nowadays crash servers 160%.

About your theory, you absorb (when it doesn't crash, like 1/10 chance) the beam. But when you shoot it back, it's like 2 times weaker, way less effective. I think that cursed weapon should be thrown out of the game, it's not like he uses it often enough to go with the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he used it once, and right now its more of a melee blocker than anything else.
Lynx is right, it should be removed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I rarely use Gohan, and the only reason i try to avoid using the shield is becuase it can crash servers. Before i knew that, if i saw a beam coming at me , i could quickly press 5 and fire. Boom, beam absorbed, Now I can fire it back. Sure, it's not AS strong as the beam, but it can get powerful, depending on how much you absorb. The only problem i had with it, was the speed, the ball goes way too slow to hit anyone far, and if anyone is close they can nail you before you shoot it out. Still a good way to stop beams.

Best answers
Whenever your dealing with a bit of a strong beam, the server is history. Even when you kill him with laser, disc, or anything else, it's crashable.

However, I still want that weapon banned from esf. It barely works, and when it does the next time it'll crash. I never liked the shield, and now it's a number one crash method, we might as well give everyone a crashbind in case they want a map restart :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, If they fixed it i wouldn't mind having it in, but currently as it is now, i agree.

Best answers
Just trash it ... it'll be too hard to fix it ... I think and its not a big deal anyway :p

Best answers
well i just saw the movie Trunks history on cartoon network and saw gohan do a shield block thing..

Best answers
Well that shield block thing didn't crash the video did it? That shield in this game crashes the server.

Best answers
i think the shield should be scrapped as well. How strong you make it or anything else, its still would prove useless. Its just too easy to spot and it isnt versatile.

Best answers
wtf is with u guys, the shield is a good weapon. The reason it was so strong in the show is because gohan shot back all the enegry garlic jr. shot at him whch was tones and tones of ki. But ive said this befor but gohan should gain enrgy from being shot at not lose it.

examples of good places 2 use the shield is:

when goku is chaging up a spirit bomb

when some one else is tranzing

when some one is spawncamping and one of ur team is doing one of the above

when there is 20 or more pple in the game and u need a quick break form all the hectic fighting

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom