Shenron & Porunga

Best answers
Who's Emile?? Did I miss a part in the anime?? Anyway, about the CTDB concept, granting more than one wish is not quite good. And about the benefit of the team, maybe the one closest to an enemy shall get a brief boost in whatever power if wished, to save himself. Or maybe a brief session of Tier 3 Bonus attacks could be on the wish list, and Dam, about in depth wishes, when you're playing ESF the only things that matter are your PL, Ki, Health and that bonus attack bar thingy...so people would somehow draw an advantage over those areas. And I would be delighted if the "in-depth" things are defined to be something outside that circle..

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since its a race to get as many wishes as possible there is a friendship wish. Which gives you 2 points instead of 1.

So if its a race to 10 and you wish for friendship every time you only need to make 5 wishes.

Best answers
well for the wishes:
wishes:
i suggest weather change:p
so you can wish for terrible weather

heal team of course!

maybe 10 secs where the enemy team has no energy at all....

raise powerlevel for the team

destroy the world,a huge explosion goes from the db´s all over the map.and kills everything it touches

also the guy who transports the dbs should be able to do like only the simple beam.....no big ones.
with one hand he holds the db and the other one can still be used for fighting.

and well what about you remove that capture zone?let them collect the balls where they like.this way on big maps there can be still some mins untill they find the dragonballs even when they are shown on the scouter.so it wont be that easy to get all dbs together.

can the enemy team also still grap them? and maybe hide them somewhere on the map?(i know hiding aint the correct word cause they got shown on the scouter.....but getting them out of scouter range is kinda hiding)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LSSJ, your ideas are great.
It'd be cool if you hid the dragonballs a lot, really cool.
And each time for them to respawn at different places.
You should also bring back that PL hiding thing. It'll be useful for finding dragonballs.
Adding things like Sense to increase the scouter range could be good too;o.

Best answers
Emile is a spartan and heres a pic of him
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cut the spam please >.>

In any cays LSSJ those wish ideas sound interesting :)

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree the wishes do sound good but The destroy the world wish is as bad as installing evm

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't mind having Porunga, but having more than 1 wish at a time would be a bit unbalanced. That depends on wishes you can choose from, ofc.

The ideas aren't that bad, but I wouldn't mind them being rejected.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if parunga was inplemented then the wish list should change all together to something like (teamheal) (temp power) and (temp speed boost)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All wishes will be team based. Having player based wishes in a TEAM style gamemode is just silly.

Best answers
i think if its more then one wish the other team should be able to at least steal the wish from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom