Shen Long's appearance

Best answers
In my opinion shen long's appearance is too poor!
I know the dragonball mode is experimental, but I only want to say this, cuz you guys probably didnt think of it yet!
Its like you press the use key standing in front of the dragonballs and in the next second hes already there and nothing else happened except that the model appeared!!
I mean in the series its much more powerful: dust beeing swirled up and shen long raises up!
It would be cool if something like that would be added!
plus some sound, when he raises from the dragonballs.

thanks for your time!

Best answers
I once read on the forum that capture the db was just an test for furter upgrading.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know the dragonball mode is experimental
I once read on the forum that capture the db was just an test for furter upgrading
thank you captin obvious
yes that would be much better but i doubt that it would happen in 1.1, more likly 2.0 when they fix the mode

Best answers
/me agrees with usless on this one

beta 2.0 or 1.9 or sumthing along those lines

Best answers
Originally posted by uslessresponse
thank you captin obvious
yes that would be much better but i doubt that it would happen in 1.1, more likly 2.0 when they fix the mode

O_O oeps, srry about that but ya, i was in school and i had to be quick because i was already 5 min to late. I only read the first line

Best answers
Dude, Shenlong look AWESOME in the game! I'm already psyched up that the model looks so good and that he's in the game at all, they could've just used some stupid sprite ya know.
Shenlong looks awesome guys, props!

[J]

Best answers
dont fear, Captain Obvious is here! He will fight making sense and surely make us all dumber! (j/k)

Best answers
They dont need to really change the apperance of the Dragon, he looks freakin awesome. If he had a big apperance you'd just be wastin time.

Best answers
I must admit, adding like a special effect or animation to the summoning would look pretty cool. Imagine:

You summon the dragon, the sky turns black, you see yellow lightning blast out of the dragonballs, and form Shen Long.

Interesting concept.... maybe this shoulda been posted in Suggestions.

Best answers
i dont think spicing up the appearance of shenlong is a bad idea.... i certainly dont think that it will just waste time, i mean it wouldnt be any longer than when the characters transform... so i think it would be a good idea..

Best answers
I do think the one who summons Shen Long should by default be the one who makes the wish. Too many times have I had my wishes stolen from me by someone else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think ctdb mode should be compleated before shenlong is upgraded

Best answers
I think Shenrons head looks cool but not the rest of his body.

Best answers
I didnt say, that the models sux!
I just think, that there should be added a cool summoning animation!
1. dust swirles up(like transformation of characters)
2. lightnings (lightnings go from dbs to the next wall or rock, like the alien slaves in HL SP did it, should be possible)
3. shen long raises up before player is able to wish something!

Best answers
It is possible but the particle system of HL is evil.Lightning it should be able to handle that.But the animations for Shenron-san....I believe they have to pretty much animate Shenron swirling upwards....and if the player who calls him has to stay idle before the transformation then the enemy could get free hits in.

BTW,I agree with Hibiki to finish CTDB mode before the model gets updated.Graphics and eye-candy can be cpu-intensive yknow?

Best answers
How about actually having a loading sequences for shenlong... having dustmove huge light.. that way it wud raise ppl s attetnion and allow ppl to fight to make th e wish.. it wud be realistic.. jsut imagine gather ing all the balls and the n ppl fight and killing each other off to wish... wud be amazing!

Junaid

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the way he looks... but the thing is he appears too fast...
but then again, adding sprites and the animations, might cause the game to lag...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom