Shen Long's appearance

Best answers
HEHEHEHEHEHE... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! the appearance IS great, but ya, they need more wishes, and Shenron comes a little fast, they could probably fix that later when they fix all the bugs frome the game and makes the models more better, Shenron should be the last thing they worry about, unless it has a bug they really need to fix. Sorry for the long post:laff: ;) :cool:

Mog

Best answers
i think the current shen long is great, hes fine for what he needs to do.
i can only see one problem with shen long... some how he can be summoned on namek! o_O
dunno if anyone else realised this already but i think there should be a purunga model for the namek dragonballs
(not sure if purunga is spelt right...or even if its the right name... just sounds familiar :p )

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh, we should f'ing backhand you. "In my opinion shen long's appearance is too poor!" No **** buddy, sorry if a indevelopment gameplay mode is "poor". Ugh, I seriously have no patience for this kind of stuff anymore...

Mog

Best answers
lol!
but seriously, i think the shen long looks fine at the moment...
a solid entity would be cool like on that esf alpha map where you can go inside his mouth and get crushed to death :D
but that would just get in the way...
just modify the existing one to look like purunga for namek maps and then it'll be perfect imo. :smile:

Best answers
Let me ask somthing....
What would you people rather do.....
Get a new Shenron or better capture the dragonballs?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont care what he looks like..... hes good enough for me :D and then again... i dont play CTDB a lot anyways. I'd like a better CTDB instead...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I think CTDB, is awesome if people actually feel like playing it, because it is fun in ESF to actually imply teamwork :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whenever I join a game with FF on, i get blown up the second I join...
CTDB is fun... but then people that play ESF basicly run around on their own...

Best answers
Mabey they could use a porunga on like namek maps, and no he wouldn't have 3 wish because that would be unfair.:laff:

Best answers
How would it be unfair? Everyone else could have 3 wishs too.

Best answers
It would get boring cos you just wish imortallity, strengh then strengh then whip everyones ass cos ur imortal and stronger (for a while) and when you look for the DBs again you just beat everyone in a fight and get the DB's again, therefore having one ultimate player.

Best answers
Well you have to get something... i mean look how hard and long it is too find the dragonballs'. This may encourage more people to look for the balls. I mean one lousy wish that wont make a diff that sux. You need to get some sorta decend award:rolleyes:

Best answers
@ pcjoe:
I just posted some suggestions i had for you!
I ment that shen longs appearence is improvable. I think its pretty good for an early beta state,
but I dont think that it should stay like that!!!
see?

Best answers
y not make the 3 wishes be split between the team? say the guy that summoned shenron and the 2 weakest guys on the team get one wish?

Best answers
Originally posted by DBZ4_SEGA
y not make the 3 wishes be split between the team? say the guy that summoned shenron and the 2 weakest guys on the team get one wish?
Sounds good to me! :p

Best answers
What is that little "jig" shenlong does sometimes when you shoot him, i think he is trying to bite you or something, but not sure. Anyway, shenlong does kinda suck, but hey, its beta so i wont complain toooooooo much :) And also ctdb mode also causes server crashes doesn't it? Anyways, are there any custom models for shenlong avaidable to download?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom