Shadow Of The Colossus

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Gaara* said:
\ would be more challenging if they didnt highlight the area were you can kill the titans=) \
Wait till you find out just how challenging it really is, you'll thank lord almighty for those spots.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Curses. This game now has me playing ICO again because I love the art style. >;[

I wonder if I can beat it without using a FAQ.. I used one the first time through, I hope I can remember how certain puzzles work.

I love the adventurous aspect of ICO, but I hate always having to look out for Yorda, but, in turn, that also really enhances gameplay because you have to make sure she gets from point A to B safely like you, which sometimes means leaving her behind while you go on ahead to pull switches to clear the way.. which is often when enemies appear to take her away. <_<; I hate that. But I love the game anyway. <3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
Wait till you find out just how challenging it really is, you'll thank lord almighty for those spots.
your praise is heard, and your rewards shall keep coming.

/me is importing the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're importing for japanese version, don't bother, nothing is different except for the text. The voices and everything are still japanese.

I've been playing on hard mode for the last little while. It's rekindled my love. And yeah, it is alot harder.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im from england :p im importing it cos im impatient, and ill get the japanese version to practice my japanese =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard that the Japanese version has extra scenes, better packaging, and a bunch of other little extras? Is that not true?

Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I just watched some trailers and gameplay clips of SotC on Gamespot and it looks damn, damn awesome.

Watching a Colossus fall almost makes you feel sorry for them. They seem so peaceful at times.

Makes you wonder who the real badguy is. :eek:
Yeah, I got very attached to the character in this game, and at points I felt bad for the collossi as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
im from england :p im importing it cos im impatient, and ill get the japanese version to practice my japanese =]
Do they even speak japanese in the Japanese version? Because you do know that the language in the english version of the game is a fictional made up language (AKA, Gibberish). No idea what it's like in the japanese version though.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I picked this game up today and all I have to say is "ITS FREAKIN AWESOME RIDING AROUND A 60 FOOT GIANT" :)

Right now I am working on the number 7 collisi, I had a problem with that horse collisi for a while but I nipped that in the butt finally after 30 mins heh.

I'm glad I added this to my ps2 collection and can't wait to try out the hard mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom