Sex Question.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well thanks guys. I can atleast go to bed feeling alot more relaxed. Although if anything comes up (or out, babies). I'll keep you informed.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
Actually, sperm can survive for up to eleven days, but most commonly do not survive more than three or four. How do I know? I have a baby now don't I?
it's a proven fact that sperm can't survive in the female body for longer then 72 hours, their is a less then 0.000000001% that sperm makes it to day 5
11 days is just impossible because
1) The female body sees sperm invades the bodies immune system kicks in and tries to destroy it. ( That's why we don't send one soldier in ^_^; )
2) sperm consumes it's self for energy, after 3 days it doesn't have the energy left to enter the egg

Cucumba said:
We were trying, and every fertility source said a few days after the period, not 14. It takes a while for sperm to swim upstream.
this has nothing to do with sperm, no clue why you should start trying so soon, maybe because no female menstruation cycle is the same, maybe it prepares the female body.
Who knows but this has nothing to do with sperm

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Alright, OWA has apparently gotten the answer he wanted, no need for a discussion over semen knowledge.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not impossible for a sperm to suvive 11 days, it is just incredibly unlikely. This thread isn't about what is most likely to happen, it is about what is possible, and it is possible to get a girl pregnant at a time that you believe she is relieving herself of an egg. Better to be safe than sorry, and always use a condom or birth control. An accident in this area definitely is not worth the risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom