setting up a gif with photoshop 6.. ???

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive got all my pictures set up, ive pasted them and ive got my several layers. but i dont know to save it as a gif, so the pictures loop and make the animation that i want. most of the versions are different, so its not the same method everytime. i need photoshop 6 specific.
thanks.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Prince said:
ive got all my pictures set up, ive pasted them and ive got my several layers. but i dont know to save it as a gif, so the pictures loop and make the animation that i want. most of the versions are different, so its not the same method everytime. i need photoshop 6 specific.
thanks.
as far as i know, you cant make gifs in ps, you can only make the images, you need to find a gif animation program to make a gif, try looking on www.download.com

=/\/\C

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i know its possible in the earlier versions of photoshop, but i cant sem to find wht i need for 6.0. thanks for the site though, i may check it out.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Prince said:
well i know its possible in the earlier versions of photoshop, but i cant sem to find wht i need for 6.0. thanks for the site though, i may check it out.
np, glad to help

=/\/\C

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom