• Sounds Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mabe

• No

• Total voters
Best answers
okay ESF sould make it so they give people to have right to set power lvls like u can set it so every one starts out as ssj or ssj2 they shouldnt be able to set it to 0 or some thing they should be able to set it in the game options like how u select the dragon balls or free for all. this is an idea for the next verson but u all probly knew that :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not happening, read the sticky "Powerlevel is something you'll always have to work for."

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
No way. That can be intensely abused. Trust me, it would suck ass when you go into a server and every single small beam nukes the map.

Best answers
no no it some thing when u start a sever u can chose like
Normal pl or ssj pl and then any one who would join the sever would get there transformation level

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if ur talking 1st form level, not too bad, Redsaiyan has sometin like that already, but any higher, and beams that nuke maps will be very common.

As for the work for PL thing, I understand it, but working for it for every server you enter?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you ask me it would take out the fun in the game
Gohan And Trunks would instantly loose the advantage of a fast trans to the others cause they have a lot more PL than they do.

The idea is good but unbalanced

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg. He just means that instead of raising krillins power level 2.4 million every game, he would like, if he was the server host, to be able to set an option that just started you at the ascending power level.

Think Ascend Zone Server, I'm sure thats all hes getting at. No huge deal

Best answers
well ZeroNightmare is right and even if theres a sever with like ssj2 or 3 ur pl gains when u start the game to make up for how high there power is " this is alread in the game" and if u already start out as ssj and some one is ssj2 and ur pl should just add on ur ssj starting lvl

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so what you mean is that you would just be able to transform right away as soon as you enter the server...wouldnt this like...ruin the point of this game? you need to train all the way to transformation, not just fight....

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is unbalanced, think about what PL Trunks and Gohan trans at compared to what PL Vegeta or Buu trans at. Now tell me that this is a good idea.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
If you ask me it would take out the fun in the game
Gohan And Trunks would instantly loose the advantage of a fast trans to the others cause they have a lot more PL than they do.

The idea is good but unbalanced
THX for your suport Optimus i was begining to think that im the only one who says its unfair

Best answers
i'd like a server command to give a powerlevel to someone, i always wandered if there was one so i could play bots with a huge PL o_o

Best answers
lol about 90% how the people i know use melle it would matter much pl is

Best answers
You guys say it is unfair but lets say krillin starts with 3mill for his trans and gohan starts at 1mill that just means that when gohan hits krillin he will gain alot of ki while he will lose health much quicker it would even out fast. +I think people will like bein able to transform as needed but staying regular form for as long as u can. For example krillin starting at 3mill if you could hold out till you hit 4mill in regular form then when you transform you would be 8mill instead of 6 mill (this is only for guys who transform once) this would allow saijins such as gohan to use ssj when nessasary but still gain power during regular

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One thing...balance, this would ruin all the effort the team have put into balancing the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom