Serverside KI Trails??

Best answers
I joined a server today, and there were ki trails following you there when swooping.. nothing fancy, just a thin line following you, with the same color as your aura..

Now i know i don't have them installed.. so... was it a serverside thing?
Does anybody know what i'm talking about? Or where i can get these things?

Best answers
haahah lol.. T-T theyr on tehh esf-world or somekinda of deticated server :p i love that thing :]

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Where you on any drugs at all? If so, where can I get them?
Hehe.. if that was so, i'd make sure i'd get my own stash before telling you.. ;)

No but seriously.. i searched on ESF world and they aren't there..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yar, tis server side, i think its to do with amx mod... personally i quite like those trails

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone can show a picture of How they look like ?
Any maybe the Servername too ?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I havent got any pictures, but i think one of the esf-world servers has it, im not positive though.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're on the esf world servers. There nothing fancy, just a little trail following you after you swoop.

Best answers
Sub said:
They're on the esf world servers. There nothing fancy, just a little trail following you after you swoop.
Aaahh.. so i was right.. and do you happen to know if it's possible to download these for yourself? And if so where?

Best answers
Well, im not sure but if you can see these trails u speak of, then you should have already downloaded them the first time u played on the server. When you join a game, anything extra running on AMX mod would have been downloaded. You just gotta search through your ESF directory for the sprite i think of the trails.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like them too, they look really cool and like the show, I think Alpha 2.0 had them actually *looks at trailer* Why were they taken out? Trails for 1.3!

For the record you can have anything modified by the server you join, because they can send you files, so chances are you now have the swoop trail files somewhere on your PC.

Best answers
madgik said:
Well, im not sure but if you can see these trails u speak of, then you should have already downloaded them the first time u played on the server. When you join a game, anything extra running on AMX mod would have been downloaded. You just gotta search through your ESF directory for the sprite i think of the trails.
Sounds logical doesn't it? :] Same thing i thought of first, but they are nowhere to be found in the ESF directory..
Only place i haven't searched is the sprite folder.. because there are alot of different sprites there, and because if the file was there, i'd see the trails in my own games too, wich i don't.. :S

Back where we begun.. Where can i find those sprites.. anyone? :smile:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sentient said:
Sounds logical doesn't it? :] Same thing i thought of first, but they are nowhere to be found in the ESF directory..
Only place i haven't searched is the sprite folder.. because there are alot of different sprites there, and because if the file was there, i'd see the trails in my own games too, wich i don't.. :S

Back where we begun.. Where can i find those sprites.. anyone? :smile:
Nah when you have them Downloaded they dont have to be standart in your Game then.
Its like with EVM Client Pack, you Download them Sprites via an Server and then in that Server you can see SSj2 Sprites BUT when you create an Server without having the Server Files you WONT see them Spries caus ethe Plugin where calls tehm up isnt on you HDD.

Same goes with the STARS Server i downloaded Music but without the Sound Plugins where activates them they are just laying in the Folder.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought those were just an ilusion from bad ping :shocked: as my ping on the esf-world server for me atm is crap , might be a little better once i have adsl2 in my grasp , but heck it looked nice

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I freaking love those trails. They should make it client-side, standard for ESF.

Best answers
they had the trails in 1.1, it just lagged the game up so they took it out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those are different trails, they were dust and water spray, these are ki trails, seems like they took them both out at different points (a2.0 and b1.1 respectivley)

Best answers
FGS .. its a ESF-World only AMX Add-on.
thats all

Oh ^
<--- Has it too ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom