Server Hosting Problems

Best answers
Hey u guys...kinda new to the whole Forums deal...but anyway...i gots 2 questions that i hope perhaps u will be able to solve, cuz that would rock!

1. When i host a server (on the cpu i plan on playing from(sorry i aint rich ya know)) it sometimes crashes....but i also noticed that theres this wierd message coming from my console, reading:

Missing bitmap font: gfx\vgui\fonts\800_Melee Text.tg

along with this one...

SV_StartSound: evolution/dummy.wav not precached (0

and also another message spams like crazy after about 45 seconds into the server...kinda like this..welll i cant get it to do it of course but it spams
something along the lines of

[AMX] cannot debug add degug in the name of ur plugins.ini folder or something like that...

I think that may be the cause of why my server always crashes....anyone have the same problem I'm having or know how to fix it...PLEASE TELL ME....i wanna see ssj4 and everytime i get close to it it locks up....(o and btw i can get pics of Vegitto from Potara Earings from esf if u would all like to see them

Best answers
well for starters you cant go ssj4 and try reinstalling it and makesure you have the newest version of esf which is 1.2.3 and the EVM 2.0 and the Patch

Best answers
L 04/18/2005 - 22:31:43: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (native) (plugin "EvolutionX.amxx") - debug not enabled.
L 04/18/2005 - 22:31:44: [Engine] Entity out of range (-1)
L 04/18/2005 - 22:31:44: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add " debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
L 04/18/2005 - 22:31:44: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (native) (plugin "EvolutionX.amxx") - debug not enabled.
L 04/18/2005 - 22:31:44: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add " debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
L 04/18/2005 - 22:31:44: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (native) (plugin "EvolutionX.amxx") - debug not enabled.

Thats the message i get in my console...and i have no idea what the heck it means....lol

and re-installing didnt help either btw...or the patch

Best answers
You might wanna ask this on the EVM Forums because ESF doesnt officially support the AMX Addon. You'll probably get more information about the problem you have and a faster response.

Best answers
Any Idea on where i can find the EVm forum?? LMAO....pls and sorry for posting an amx problem on ur server..

Best answers
Sorry, for got to add that :p . EVM Forums. Also you might wanna have a look at the AMX Mod X site on how to use the amx mod x plugins. Good to know what your working with :) . I recently started learning how to use AMX Mod X, and it seem fairly simple to learn how to setup.

If im not allowed to direct link to EVM Forums im sorry and ill edit it out if a mod asks.

Best answers
Bah....They Couldnt Help either...LOL
O well...thnx for the help u guys..

O hey..how do i make a sig...and that icon in ur top left comment thingy??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom