Server Crashing Anger(NOTE NOT AIMED AT DEVS OR MODS)

Best answers
OK, this overflow crap is starting to get on my nerves. I cant play a decent game without getting booted every 10 min from overflow, whether natual or from Devil's own unique brand of ***ness. There are overflow blockers for HL, I have seen them with my own 2 eyes. I am not trying to sound like an ass here, I know servers are paid for out of the admin's pocket, but damn do the search and find the plugins. I beg of you, for the sanity of the ESF community, STOP THE OVERFLOW!

Also, this is for the devs, you might want to tweak pl gain/loss a bit. No more pl when you die is good, but losing it is bad. With the servers crashing and whatnot, the only pepole I can really trans with are Trunk/Gohan, Goku, Piccolo. The 2 mil and up guys are worthless in the late game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya that happens to me, but I got the clowns wonid his name is Flaswless if someocan host the pic I will show it.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just saw him change name to devil and then to dark elf. his won id is 1692877. Please set up rcon or something for the servers so that you can just ban his ip or at least grab it.

Best answers
Posting WON id's, ip's, whatever wont help, he will just come back. Tonight the admin of the 20 player server battlearena map just sat there and banned him every time he came in, it was pretty cool of him to do that. A big thank you goes out to him(though I think Sonic Boyster(AKA SC_Vampire) had something to do with it). Seriously, I KNOW overflow stoppers are out there, just look around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom