sephiroth! wip...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Changes
KarrdeKNR said:
For the lower section of the eye, don't make it angle up so harshly, it's more flat and rounding.
KarrdeKNR said:
Again, the eyeballs need to be round and have some space between them and the bottom of the eye.
KarrdeKNR said:
Mako coloring needs work, keep in mind that it gets lighter in the center. Granted, the two tone mako look won't be noticeable ingame, but it would make for good practice.
KarrdeKNR said:
Black lining is too thick and should be smoothed/blurred out a bit so that it's not such a stark contrast to the skin.
KarrdeKNR said:
Lighten the eyebrows to better match the color of the hair, or darken the hair.
Original - Left ----------- Changes - Right

Best answers
those eyes look hooooorrible, he looks like a corpse the way you did the wrinkles under his eyes, and the eyes themselves. There isnt supposed to be any gray on his eyes, they look like metal almost. Also is neck is deformed, it is more like a pyramid than a cylinder. Also, what is going on w/ his neck muscles? there is just one major group of muscles that you can see, and none of them have a 90 degree turn in them.

Best answers
i think the original eyes (from the one modified by karma) looks far better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
opensource said:
those eyes look hooooorrible, he looks like a corpse the way you did the wrinkles under his eyes, and the eyes themselves. There isnt supposed to be any gray on his eyes, they look like metal almost.
What are you talking about? There isn't any grey in his eyes. Did you post in the wrong thread?

Also is neck is deformed, it is more like a pyramid than a cylinder. Also, what is going on w/ his neck muscles? there is just one major group of muscles that you can see, and none of them have a 90 degree turn in them.
That's what human anatomy looks like... which you might know if your chin didn't cover that group of muscles. Seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about. Please, drawover or clarify cause everything you said makes no sense at all. All I can imagine is your posting in the wrong thread.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and u should be giving me model crits, not kama, he just skins it :p

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
thats reallyyy good

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
which? the model or skin? or the combination of me and kama? which is something thats gonna be ongoing :D

Best answers
i finnaly figured out why the face was annoying me so much

in my opinion, the face is quite too long, it seems as if his chin was stretched down, but the skin still has the features in the normal spots except the mouth

if you brought the chin up i do believe it would look much better

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
The eyes still arent round :\

Meh but you improved it though =]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mirai Gohan said:
i finnaly figured out why the face was annoying me so much

in my opinion, the face is quite too long, it seems as if his chin was stretched down, but the skin still has the features in the normal spots except the mouth

if you brought the chin up i do believe it would look much better
have u even played ff7?

Best answers
yeah, and its my favorite one, but there is just something horrible about the face on kama's skin and that was the only thing i could think of.

i dunno, maybe its the nose thats throwing me off in the longness department, but something looks too drug out

edit:

nvm, i found what it was, its basically the expression, or lack thereof, on the current face.

http://www.tabletsofdestiny.com/ff7/sephiroth.jpg

that picture has a nearly maniacal kind of anger and anticipation and kama's current skin is expressionless, sephiroth looks bored really.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Devion said:
The eyes still arent round :\
Eyes are round, it's just the wrap around of the Mesh that makes them look crooked.

Best answers
His eyes don't look right at all. It's a great model so far, but the skin is making him look like an old man.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I think kong's got it. Raise the chin up a bit, rework the nose, and then lets see how the skin fits then.

-Karrde-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
normally i would agryy, but that camera angle in game is completely different from the one rendered on my model, if i were to change it. it would look even worse :S

Best answers
I think you've done a great job on that skin but the chin does look werid but that's the only thing I can see wrong with it

Best answers
actually, for the face, the camera angle on that pic in relation to the model is nearly dead on, give or take an inch up or down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom