sephiroth! wip...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

weeelllll ive made a new sephiroth, its a wip, i havent decided the best way to model the hair yet...and i definately need a skinner lol. i luuuurve raytraced shadows >_<

anyway, this is the final battle model, ill be doing a model with the jacket he wears, and then the one from kingdom hearts....if i can be bothered, seeing as ive never played the game..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice but the hands freak me out. At least it will deform, unless he reverses them.

The skin isn't that bad, just need some nipples. Might be me, but I think the ribcage is a bit big as well.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha i just posted it like...2 mins ago, im not THAT fast :p

Best answers
aw

*just kidding, my bad I didnt pay attention to when it was posted,
lol I feel stupid

Best answers
O_O Goooooooooooooood looooking!! lol good stuff nice work man, finish it up gj!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
still stuck on the hair >_< and the skin... any offers to skin would be...worshipped like a king!

Best answers
u got a good start..

+ personaly I cant really skin work that isnt mine.. unless I really wana show that I can do a better job, cause the guy did crap... but mainly cause I dont like skinning other people's work

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahah no worship for you then :p and mine IS crap haha

Best answers
its aight... maybe u should use JBoskma's old DBZ skinning tut.. had good muscle skinning tricks in there... basicly.. alot of burn... and alot of highlights! ^_^

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I almost never bother posting anything in models asside from moderator duties unless I see something I like. It's looking good for the most part. You're right, it does need better skinning. But model wise, the rib cage/torso needs work. Needs more definition instead of being so flat and straight to the point that it looks like a Clamp character. Same goes for the outher portion of the neck, it's just too flat. If you can afford the polies when you're done with the hair, I think these sections really need to be looked at. Also, I think most of us would like to know what the polycount is at right now.

-Karrde-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, heres a skin drawover -_- *left is the drawover < mine*
Muahahha i remember Bjoskma's dbzskinning.cbj.net tutorial!! :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The skintone's all wrong for sephiroth. He's supposed to look pale as a ghost.

-Karrde-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, in my gaming magazine, his skitone is kinda bronish like that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

the polycount so far is 2500, and im going to be optimizing as soon as ive done the hair, and yeh, the reason im not trying to detail everything so much right now is i know the hair will take a lot... im happy with the hands though, the fingers are gonna deform well :D
plz dont laugh at the face skin...its just a wip and if someone else wants to skin it id be uber grateful.

Best answers
I WILL SKIN IT!

actually what you should do is post the mesh / your skin on the net, so people can save it edit it, then re-upload it on the server they use, and you pic ur fav.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id rather not post the mesh at the moment. im kinda dubious to a few of the forum users im sorry to say, but if your serious then contact me on msn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom