Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Unsure/Leave it as it is

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What if the beans fall into the mountian, never to be found again? :D... It happens. Sometimes they drop, and cant be found again :S... :p

Best answers
well that's the problem of the game itself...I'm sure that the esf team will fix it

Best answers
of course they are worth it, its another dbz feature.
Besides, if you find melee ruins it ,1.1 has the option for non melee i think.

Best answers
I personally dont mind beans, and i dont like them either. there nice sometimes, but i usually dont have time to actually go find them :p If someone is using alot of beans, block him from his source, or blast him with a strong 1hit ko beam (ff or kame..) or if you must, resort to disking *shudders*...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... Discs always work.... but people might kick you.... unless its a dedicated server...
What I hate about beans is that when your about to kill someone, they eat one, and everything bak to full... You needa do this 3 MORE times before they die, unless, they have a BIGGER stack of sensu beans.

Best answers
But you still increase your PL and if you are good enough (btw I can't do it), you can kill the guy before he/she eats a bean

Best answers
Heres an idea. Maybe there should be a limit on how often one can take a bean?

Best answers
sensu beans become annoying if you cant find them coz everyone kills you and you cant kill them coz they have the sensu beans. just when you about to kill them they chow down a sensu bean and you must start again. the sensu beans should be put in a place where its hard to find or they should randomly appear anywhere on the map

Best answers
Well its a tough question because there should be more sensu beans for healing up after a fierce battle so you can fight someone else but at the same time more sensu beans would be a bad thing because newbs or cheap people of the game could just run for the Sensu's in the middle of a fight and heal up and then beat the person there fighting so to many beans makes it cheap and unchallenging for some people. So I guess what I'm getting at here is that it would be a good thing but also a bad thing to have more.

Best answers
I agree...and I agree with Oraculo77 too...this idea might just work
Any ways, I think the esf team should make the beans more visulable or it's really hard to find them sometimes

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think that there should be a time limit on using beans. maybe there should be a hp requirement when using beans, like you have to have 50 hp or less to use one...

Best answers
That's a good idea too my fellow member...lol...Anyways sometimes when a guy throws a bean at u and u can't catch it...it will dissappered...now that's something they needed to fix

Best answers
well i really donno how it is 2 have em cuzz i cant find em

man need some more beans

Best answers
For once, I agree with Sj Prince...bean is a very good feature in ESF...so add more is better or it will be like the mod counterstrike where you can barely increase ur life if ur damaged...(except the HL medical meching which most of the maps doesn't have) It will help you increase ur PL sometimes, it follows the movie, and you can still kill them before they found/eat them if you are an experienced ESF player...I don't see why not adding more to the maps

Best answers
Originally posted by [NC]ND
That's a good idea too my fellow member...lol...Anyways sometimes when a guy throws a bean at u and u can't catch it...it will dissappered...now that's something they needed to fix
more like something they'll have to fix,the hullfile makes the sensu beans and the beans themselves clip through the grund,but they are still pickable,I was able to find my lost bean once in esf_riverside,and I didnt notice till I looked at the bean count

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please do not bring back dead and forgotten threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom