senzu beans

Best answers
Sure I do , whats not to like?
If you need some just go and pick 'em up
If someone else took them , just ask politely and he'l give them to u(not realy)...
But ok,let's assume ur idea gets taken , what difference would it make?
You kill like 6 people,a beam spammer kills you while ur fighting,you kill 4 more people and you get one bean,you'l probably use it when ur low on health(duh),so we can say you will die one time less then without ur idea
You'l die later , but still, the end result is the same

Best answers
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
Ok ok damn!
ut maybe beans should be better drawn or something........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would prefer it to cut beans out of ESF ... they suck ... you fight a guy and he's eating beans ... beans are just cowardish ... I often fought a guy ... and when he was close to death, he dodged every of my attacks, til beans were respawned ...

as Magmus said ... there's a 10 Mill guy on a server (no pl catchup) and a new player joins ... the new player ouwld have any chances to kill the stronger guy, because he would get beans all the time ... sounds kinda unbalanced for me

+ ... yeah ... that's like in DBZ ... every fifth enemy they killed, they got a senzu bean

+ ... they are hidden ... and it has a reason ... because they suck and they're unfair ... imagine it 5 bags were lying in an open place ... every would wait there ... the gamemodes would change to king of the hill

++ ... RelaXXX ... don't double post !!! even when the thread is gonna die ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom