Senzu bean's ideea

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the ideea it's verry simple to make senzu beam to spawn on a map in difrent locations evry 30 sec so that it will be hard to find if they move from one place to an other and you will be verry lucky to find them this way even the noobs can find them accidently so the senzu beans ar more balance this way

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope.....that way everyone finds sensu beans and heals.
It would ruin the balance in my opinion.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did not said that the senzu beans will respawn nest to you it will respawn in hard to find places

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes,i understand but every 30sec? nahhh

Best answers
so, if u leave it for some time, ther would be millions of senzu beans?!?

also, i thought that senzu bean respawn places wer set on the map by the map creator.

Best answers
so, if u leave it for some time, ther would be millions of senzu beans?!?

also, i thought that senzu bean respawn places wer set on the map by the map creator.

When one bean is found you must wait 30sec(or 1min) until the next spawn.

I like that idea. I mean not many Maps even have Sensu Beans.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i ment if no one finds the senzu bean within 30 sec the bean will relocate in an other place

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean not many Maps even have Sensu Beans.
There is a reason behind that. Eversice senzubeans were put into the game people have been whoring them like crazy. Run away and get the beans when low on HP. So mot mappers stopped to put them in.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a reason behind that. Eversice senzubeans were put into the game people have been whoring them like crazy. Run away and get the beans when low on HP. So mot mappers stopped to put them in.
Why not give them a delay? First you have to get the bag out, then you have to get it open, then you have to get a bean and then eat it... oh and it's not good for you to eat whilst moving...

Basically, to allow this idea to happen a sensu bean could be used only whilst stationary and it happens 5 seconds after you use it and whilst that 5 seconds you can't move? There's a bit of balance...

I agree that 1 random bean bag should appear on the map, when it's taken after a few minute it appears elsewhere. Just like DBs except with one of them

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBs dont actually apear randomly. They apear on special points on the map. Basically mappers shoice.

And if you missplace a point you get the riverside CTDB bug ^^

Best answers
DBs dont actually apear randomly. They apear on special points on the map. Basically mappers shoice.

And if you missplace a point you get the riverside CTDB bug ^^
What bug are you talking about? :\

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What bug are you talking about? :\
The one where the dragonball spowns underground. Basically the DB spown point was placed by clicking on the ground and forgoten to be moved up a bit. Wich makes it half under and half over the ground. That makes it fall through the ground when it spowns there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom